Phillips: I Don't Manage Players, I Work With Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I hope Wade is preparing some heirs to his DC chair. This guy is even more so than our former DC, Bud Carson, from the Dick Vermeil days like a distinguished professor of high renown. We can't have his scholarship dying when he retires. His disciples must carry on . . .

I get the feeling, from hearing other coaches and players talk about him that Wade's heir apparent if he decides to retire within a couple of years could be Aubrey Pleasant. Seems to be very well respected by everyone and a quick riser who was with McVay in Washington as well. Wouldn't be surprised if McVay is having him soak up Wade to eventually take over for him. The more obvious choice would probably be Joe Barry. If they weren't quite ready for Aubrey to take that jump or if he gets a better job some where else which might happen if our defense of super stars play half as good as we are all hoping this season. Our defensive coaches will get plucked away quickly.