PFT poll claims Rams will be last in the NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
PFT's Mike Foolio must have enjoyed the results of this poll considering he has been dumping on the Rams organization for years. But then again, winning cures everything and shuts people up.
***************************************************************************************
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/29/who-wins-the-nfc-west/

Who wins the NFC West?
Posted by Mike Florio on August 29, 2017

Our ongoing look at the various divisions has landed on the division that many expect the Seahawks to continue to own. So now is the time to turn those vague thoughts into numbers.

Who wins the NFC West?

Seahawks
/62.86%/(2,997 votes)

Cardinals/20.72%/(988 votes)

49ers/12.06%/(575 votes)

Rams/4.36%/(208 votes)

Total Votes: 4,768

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I wanna know who the 575 people who think the '9ers will win it are.

Psycho_X

Legend
Organization has to earn respect to get respect. And the Whiners did beat us last year twice as sad as that is. No reason for anyone who isn't a Rams fan to believe we will be anything except as awful as we have been for over a decade. Hopefully this is the year the Rams prove everyone wrong.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The 9ers have no talent basically, and they're giving the talent they do have, away. Yeah, they'll finish ahead of us.

View: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/902563046282977280

They're rebuilding, they don't have any blue chip players to build around on offense, not sure about defense but it's probably not all that much different. They're working to rebuild through the draft though for sure, they'll be competing for the first overall pick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh it doesn't mean we were voted to finish last just the least likely to win the division. Who cares anyways we know the perception of the team and what it will take to shut people up.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Let 'em say whatever they want. It doesn't matter. And then a few games down the line......everybody is jumping aboard, saying "they knew it all along...." (BTW....where's the smiley of the face giving the double bird?.......or maybe a Santa smiley giving the double bird...... or a smiley of the dead horse getting beat while giving the double bird...........you get the idea.....)

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Organization has to earn respect to get respect. And the Whiners did beat us last year twice as sad as that is. No reason for anyone who isn't a Rams fan to believe we will be anything except as awful as we have been for over a decade. Hopefully this is the year the Rams prove everyone wrong.
Normally that makes sense, but what exactly did the 49ers do to get respect other than beat the Rams?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Normally that makes sense, but what exactly did the 49ers do to get respect other than beat the Rams?

Exactly! Every year, all the niner fans are convinced that because they win the super bowl 5 times twenty years ago, that they will win this year. Apparently they have the sports media roped into this delusion too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They see the Rams going backwards with Goff. Hard to argue it based on record with him at QB last year. We shall see.

Psycho_X

Legend

I agree from our perspective, I don't see the Whiners winning much of anything. But from your average joe schmoe all they have to go on is they beat the Rams twice, Rams have youngest head coach in history, Goff is still seen as a high risk QB at the moment, our best player is holding out, and the rest of our offense was 100% unwatchable last season. Obviously, we all know things will change for the better from last season but it's what people assume at the moment and I can't blame them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Cool, we make fun of the Browns being consistent cellar dwellers in the AFC North to be fair. Until we prove otherwise, expect more of the same from sports media outlets. 10 years of futility convinced me to wait-and-see until I chug the Koolaid.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Who cares. The only way to shut people up it to prove it. Until this happens we are always going to be the doormat to the division, the conference and the league. No use getting our underwear in a bunch over a silly poll. Nobody knows how this season will end for any team. Too many factors involved each week and the only thing this team can control is themselves. Time to step up and start showing the rest of the league we are moving in the right direction.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Who cares. The only way to shut people up it to prove it. Until this happens we are always going to be the doormat to the division, the conference and the league. No use getting our underwear in a bunch over a silly poll. Nobody knows how this season will end for any team. Too many factors involved each week and the only thing this team can control is themselves. Time to step up and start showing the rest of the league we are moving in the right direction.

^^^^^^^This!!!!^^^^^ Well said, MT.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Great just means that after week 3 when we are 3-0 and beating the Cowboys a lot of people will look foolish. :mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Memo to Rams On Demand : In order to get respect, you have to earn it.St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams (46-113-1). The Rams have never finished at or above .500 in the past decade.
The Rams Have Lost More Games Over the Past Decade Than Any Other NFL Team.
There are some pretty horrible NFL teams out there. And some of them are regularly awful. The Browns come to mind. And there’s always the Jaguars.

The Rams have stunk for a quite a while.

The last time this team went .500 was in 2006. Winning half of their games has been an unachievable feat for a decade now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can see why the Rams are scoffed at...As above, they have stunk the joint up for many years now...Actions speak louder than in life and football as well...I hope and cheer, but I'm not a believer until I see a change from past performance..All the signs and moves point to a better year, but there are no guarantees because something looks promising on paper..As always .....GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!