PFT Live: Bradford still Rams’ long-term option?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch joins Mike Florio to discuss the Rams’ busy offseason. For years, Sam Bradford has been viewed as the franchise QB, but does St. Louis brass believe this to be true?

[pft]52195173[/pft]
<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/13/pft-live-bradford-still-rams-long-term-option/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... rm-option/</a>

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Did I hear Thomas say Dahl is a smart player and he gets everyone in the right position including himself? Ok dude. I must be blind because I could swear I watched Dahl outta position over and over and over. A guy in good position doesn't take as bad of angles as Dahl did. I'll be honest, I'm not a Thomas fan. He seems clueless sometimes.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Possibly searching for something innocuous but nice to say about Dahl. He certainly couldn't saying about his tackling or cover skills. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just hope Sam has a monster year so we can put this topic to bed once and for all!

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
I just hope Sam has a monster year so we can put this topic to bed once and for all!
:plus1:
cant help it, you just keep sayin what i'm thinkin
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:
:plus1:
cant help it, you just keep sayin what i'm thinkin
train

images

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:

Man - no doubt. I think we'll see a definite uptick followed by a potentially monster 2014 but having it happen this year would do a lot to make this discussion just die already.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hey ramzfanz

Every time I see a post of yours I get the sudden urge to toss some salad.