PFF: Rams 6-1 with Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I know, beating a dead horse, but just read this on PFF and though since the games have been close, a couple of extra plays per game could have the Rams sitting pretty. Just read this and thought wow...where this team could be:

2016 Highest Graded QBs per @PFF #1 Tom Brady, 91.6 #2 Carson Wentz, 90.9 #3 Andrew Luck, 87.0 #4 Matthew Stafford 86.5.

BTW...Both Case and Carson lost in Detroit, so thats my 1 loss. I would be OK with 5-2 if you want to add in SF as the game plan and defense was just awful.
I know, beating a dead horse, but just read this on PFF and though since the games have been close, a couple of extra plays per game could have the Rams sitting pretty. Just read this and thought wow...where this team could be:

2016 Highest Graded QBs per @PFF #1 Tom Brady, 91.6 #2 Carson Wentz, 90.9 #3 Andrew Luck, 87.0 #4 Matthew Stafford 86.5.

BTW...Both Case and Carson lost in Detroit, so thats my 1 loss. I would be OK with 5-2 if you want to add in SF as the game plan and defense was just awful.

Nope.
False equivalency.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If its a QB driven league, why dont the Rams run a QB friendly system? The West Coast Offense has made a lot of QB's look good, especially a couple of chaps from the 9ers. Curious-Do you think the Rams run a system that is unfriendly to a QB? Do you not think Wentz, who many scouts said was pro ready coming from a pro system in college, could not run what Kennum is running?

Some systems are easier than others. Andy Reid's West coast offense made Kevin Kolb look like a starter. It is a simplified offense and part of the beauty of the west coast offense. Keenum didn't seem to grasp the Rams current offense until the third or fourth game, and he has been in the league. Does that mean Goff doesn't have it down? I doubt it but it seems like the offense was still evolving after the season started, and the Rams don't have the same degree of QB coaching that Philly has.

Chances are just as likely that Goff would be having the same success that Wentz is having if Goff was on the Eagles...and Wentz would be watching Keenum from the bench.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm more concerned with the regression of both the defense and the offensive line. Both signs of poor coaching.

And then there is the endless evidence of poor WR play and terrible team discipline....

Other wise we are in great shape!