PFF QB CHART Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
You had to throw at least 20 passes to make the list so Mariota did'nt make list. Plus two other QB's . I say look at the yards per attempt. Thats gonna move some guys out of the box , don't you think? Quinn is leading Pass rush DE's and of course Aaron Donald after week one is off the charts for DPOY.

Cover 32 is just one columnist who posts his week one list and actually put Foles at #27 after week one . I think there is some insanity going on there. Not based on stats but where this clown thinks these QB's are at in their career.

PFFQBchart.png

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Looks about right.....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cover 32 is just one columnist who posts his week one list and actually put Foles at #27 after week one .
#27? What a joke. The guy must be a Whiner or shecock fan.

I think we'll take these kinds of stats out of our QB with the defense we have. You can win a lot of games with that kind of play.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I thought I heard that Foles was at like 9.6 y/a. Maybe that was before the bomb to Kendricks to send it into overtime.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought I heard that Foles was at like 9.6 y/a. Maybe that was before the bomb to Kendricks to send it into overtime.

Then that Warner throw to Steadman Bailey that was in the peach basket. Some fans think we should have been given a 15 yard penalty since our Kickoff reciever did give a Fair Catch signal and then preceeded to be crushed and piled all over. Since the refs were already argueing about the kickoff NOT being kicked into the ground . They missed the 15 yard penalty for hitting a guy who gives a fair catch signal & then pile all over him. Worst ref crew we could have had. They missed many things in that game. At least 5 offsides from the guy trying to block Quinn.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Then that Warner throw to Steadman Bailey that was in the peach basket. Some fans think we should have been given a 15 yard penalty since our Kickoff reciever did give a Fair Catch signal and then preceeded to be crushed and piled all over. Since the refs were already argueing about the kickoff NOT being kicked into the ground . They missed the 15 yard penalty for hitting a guy who gives a fair catch signal & then pile all over him. Worst ref crew we could have had. They missed many things in that game. At least 5 offsides from the guy trying to block Quinn.

Yeah, Okung had, like, a million false starts. You could see it from the stands. The Sherman PI non-call, the Quinn roughing the passer, the debacle with the fair catch, not knowing the overtime rules...seriously, Dipshit Triplette needed to be fired yesterday.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Look at PFF, trying to bring me back in the Foles..err fold....bribery will get you everywhere with me...Now, I wanna see my boy TJ Mac as the #2 safety, and when Quick gets back, he's the #2 wr....oh and lets see our O-Line #2 ranked as well.:sneaky:;)

Psycho_X

Legend
At least 5 offsides from the guy trying to block Quinn.

JESUS THANK YOU!! I thought I was losing my mind the whole game cause I constantly thought Okung was false starting and I kept saying "False start!" and a flag would never come and my wife thought I was insane. But I'm not!!! lol. Seriously he was jumping early almost every snap. And like you said at least half a dozen of them were bad enough I'd consider to be false starts. Not to mention he kept trying to rip Quinn's jersey off which will apparently continue this season with no calls again.

Sigh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - we were talking about that whole fair catch scenario. I think Fish let that go so he could just make sure to take the ball at the 50 or so and get going. They already tried to give the shitchickens a do over and penalize US and that was even after several replays on the big screen. Not only that but there was no flag thrown on the play. That had to either come from Pete the Cheat crying in their ear or someone radioed it in. I don't buy for a second that the officiating crew saw a foul on the field and called it. That crew was awful.

The missed PI on Sherman was inexcusable as it was so obvious and sustained interference. I really don't care if the ball took too long to get there. Just because Dick was able to catch up, doesn't mean he's allowed to maul the receiver when he finally gets there.

The roughing call on Quinn was pathetic as well. The call was that he hit Wussell around the head and neck. Not only did he not do that, the blow to the head is supposed to be - essentially - malicious in nature. He also wasn't late so that's not a fall back either.

On the other side, it looked to me like our tackles were beating the snap a little as well and I'd say the same for the Philly game Monday. I also thought Roberson got away with two PIs in the endzone - though no where near as blatant as the Dick PI.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - we were talking about that whole fair catch scenario. I think Fish let that go so he could just make sure to take the ball at the 50 or so and get going. They already tried to give the shitchickens a do over and penalize US and that was even after several replays on the big screen. Not only that but there was no flag thrown on the play. That had to either come from Pete the Cheat crying in their ear or someone radioed it in. I don't buy for a second that the officiating crew saw a foul on the field and called it. That crew was awful.

The missed PI on Sherman was inexcusable as it was so obvious and sustained interference. I really don't care if the ball took too long to get there. Just because Dick was able to catch up, doesn't mean he's allowed to maul the receiver when he finally gets there.

The roughing call on Quinn was pathetic as well. The call was that he hit Wussell around the head and neck. Not only did he not do that, the blow to the head is supposed to be - essentially - malicious in nature. He also wasn't late so that's not a fall back either.

On the other side, it looked to me like our tackles were beating the snap a little as well and I'd say the same for the Philly game Monday. I also thought Roberson got away with two PIs in the endzone - though no where near as blatant as the Dick PI.

Triplette's crew is infamous for calling the most calls against the RAM's of any other crew. There was even an article about it in the Seattle Main paper as I read it. Often read papers of teams we are playing that week. Sorry but it was up to Coach Fisher after Tripplette was personally straightened out by upstairs folks looking at film and his own crew that said he miss saw that. After it was straightened out Fisher needed to call Triplette over and ask for a 15 yard penalty the refs admitted he had given. Then why was he allowed to be pummeled and piled on?

Only Fisher could have gotten us 15 more yards down the field. (I LOVE coach Fisher) . I also think he should TAKE ADVANTAGE as much as he can for being on rules committee. Once before the RAMS had a coach on the rules committee. 50 years of watching at this moment is drawing a blank. I wanna say Vermeil. (Could be wrong there) . I think there was a 15 yarder missed on a facemask on Foles after he was blindsided. We still did AWESOME with a very small amount of penalty yards compared with PS. I also saw many offsides on both OLT as they got a milisecond early start trying to block the pass rush in falcon/eagle game. Why can't we point that out and finally have it called? Monday was a flagfest. Kiko Alonso never held and it called back a turnover the Eagles got.

Loved Nick Foles' improvising with a basketball pass for a first down instead of a sack. Nick seems to bring the old determination on 3rd down we once had here. He is gonna find a way to keep the drive moving. We had 3 80 yard drives and THE MOST over 15/20 yard plays of ANY TEAM in the league this week. No One saw that coming. Hope more tickets are sold and an end to moving can be finalized. This game will be no gimme on their crap field and now not having TJ along with E.J. as Joyner was nicked also. Roberson and Jenkins against the steelers wide recievers will be a very rough night. The steelers OL can't stop our Pass Rush and bigben is gonna be pounded. Yet he will get off a few deep ones to a deep WR corp. Its gonna be another high scoring affair to get to 3-0.

NO MORE INJURIES!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Anything north of 8 yards per attempt is pretty darn good. 11 yards per attempt would really signify an offense that was getting some chunk plays.
This whole thing just may work out....