PFF Grades vs 49'ers ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

I can think of a few words to describe him but would just be gratuitous at this point. I truly don't understand how he constantly doesn't see guys running across his face on stunts. It's not that he even gets beat physically he just has the reaction time of a sloth. I mean, he did get beat physically on the quote play and several others but all of the other ones I'm talking about lol.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kupp is being covered by 3 guys and if Stafford went to his dump off Henderson probably would have gained 20 yards on that play
Yep.
Stared him down and locked in right away.
Part of the struggles is certainly on Stafford.....enough blame to go around everywhere. But, he has not been taking what is there sometimes.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can think of a few words to describe him but would just be gratuitous at this point. I truly don't understand how he constantly doesn't see guys running across his face on stunts. It's not that he even gets beat physically he just has the reaction time of a sloth. I mean, he did get beat physically on the quote play and several others but all of the other ones I'm talking about lol.
He certainly has tunnel vision out there.....never sees it coming.
I would play Shelton and Aboushi at G when Edwards comes back. Aboushi actually was pretty solid yesterday.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Kupp is being covered by 3 guys and if Stafford went to his dump off Henderson probably would have gained 20 yards on that play

I think Ben Skow was open on the left

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bobby Evans again I wish someone would stand up during McVay's press conference and ask him directly, why in the hell are you playing this guy?