PFF Grades for Rams OL 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Once again I'll put up the disclaimer that I think there's a lot of inaccuracies here. They also don't differentiate the LTs from the RTs which I find to be silly. But there's a lot I do agree with, which I'll cover below after putting up our players. Oh and re: the size of these I messed with them but my give a fuck ran out so prepare to squint. :p

Key: first colored grade is overall, second is pass pro, third is run. Last three numbers are hurries, pressures, and penalties.

OT
1588792796145.png

1588792869777.png

1588793322138.png

Notes:
* Whit's run blocking grade seems a bit low to me. He struggled in the first half of the season but by season's end was much better in that regard, certainly not elite but probably better than reflected here.
* Hav seems pretty accurate, his game dropped off in both pass and run so I do think the injured suggestions wrt him make sense.
* Evans required help on a lot of snaps, I think his pass blocking was a little better than reflected here but it's mostly accurate to what I recall from film.

OG
1588793041491.png

1588793089800.png

1588793727992.png

1588793227268.png

Notes:
* Edwards looks accurate. He did struggle vs some matchups in the passing game. But he also played two positions and faced some tough matchups and 55 overall is quite respectable for a guy thrown in as a rook.
* Corbett matches his film too. He was more consistent in pass pro and got better at stunts as the season went on with playing time. He did have some good games in run blocking but was more inconsistent there.
* Boom is accurate. His run blocking was a fucking dumpster fire he got ragdolled. Pass pro was much better but he still got pushed into the pocket.
* Blythe is not accurate. He's not listed among the Centers btw. His play at Center was far better than the accurate OG numbers you see above. I presume they're rolled together here which is part of the problem. At Center he would have likely still fallen in the bottom third but that was a big upgrade when he moved over lol.

C
1588793625499.png

Notes:
* Allen is accurate. I mentioned this earlier this season on multiple stills threads, that his run blocking was actually pretty good and that reflects. But his pass pro was fucking terrible as he got pushed back far too often and it prevented Goff from stepping up which also affected Hav.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the info and the breakdown. Do they offer individual game grades? You could look at Blythe's games at center that way.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Key: first colored grade is overall, second is pass pro, third is run. Last three numbers are hurries, pressures, and penalties.
What are the first two numbers after the colored grades? Sack and QB Hits?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes sacks and hits in that order.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the info and the breakdown. Do they offer individual game grades? You could look at Blythe's games at center that way.
Here's the games Blythe was at Center, in order...

1588801687704.png

1588801751594.png

1588801789354.png

1588801830531.png

1588801876034.png

1588801926111.png

1588801968080.png

1588802022170.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
* Boom is accurate. His run blocking was a fucking dumpster fire he got ragdolled. Pass pro was much better but he still got pushed into the pocket

Ragdolled:
verb; To be forcefully grabbed and shaken with such ferocity that the recipient resembles a ragdoll, usually occurring when a person has to restrain from more direct attacks for the sake of some bad consequences. Ex: On this fine day, Aaron Donald ragdolled Russell Wilson in front of 72,000 Seahawk fans.
ScalyMarriedAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ragdolled:
verb; To be forcefully grabbed and shaken with such ferocity that the recipient resembles a ragdoll, usually occurring when a person has to restrain from more direct attacks for the sake of some bad consequences. Ex: On this fine day, Aaron Donald ragdolled Russell Wilson in front of 72,000 Seahawk fans.
ScalyMarriedAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif
Yeah that play reminds me of a game when I played pop warner back in the day and there was this kid who already looked like a high schooler throwing guys around lol. I was glad the coach had moved me to defense. :ROFLMAO: