PFF grade on Barrett?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Does anyone have the PFF grade on Barrett Jones in KC?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Does anybody have any insight on how he played?? I was to pissed to key on him in the game and there was just no way I could stomach to watch that game again. Figured somebody would have made a thread talking about him but I havent seen anything.

iced

wouldn't even go off of his KC grade - he'll have Joseph and Person next to him

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anybody have any insight on how he played?? I was to pissed to key on him in the game and there was just no way I could stomach to watch that game again. Figured somebody would have made a thread talking about him but I havent seen anything.

I saw him making protection calls pre-snap. He seemed to do well with that. But yea, I was too pissed to watch how he did otherwise.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just saw his grade... It was a +.6. No too shabby.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He has not pushed Austin Davis yet, so off to a good start!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
wouldn't even go off of his KC grade - he'll have Joseph and Person next to him
The Rams lost over half of the offensive line. The only 2 starters to finish were Robinson and Barksdale. Sunday isn't a fair assessment of what the Rams offensive line is and can be. I think the only 2 guys that we can safely assume will start on the line are Barksdale and Robinson. I wonder what roster moves are in the works this week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a feeling Wells and Saffold just wanted to get out of the a$$ kicking they were receiving. That just irks the $#!* out of me. Jones is a winner, he's the kind of guy you can depend on. Dude played through that foot injury to be there with his teammates. He's like the anti-Saffold. IMO.

If I'm Fish, I just leave him in there at center and see how he does vs the 9ers. I honestly don't think there's gonna be much dropoff if any from Wells to him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I've said from the beginning that Barrett Jones was gonna be our star center that we needed and now we're gonna see it.

Been banging the table for this kid since before he was drafted... This kid's gonna be a STAH!!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I think I'll have to see to believe in regards to Jones. With his injury history I hope he can stay healthy.