Peyton Manning Joins Kurt Warner As The Only 2 Qb's...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

...to reach the Super Bowl three times with 3 different head coaches.

Of course Kurt holds the all time SB record for passing yardage in a game, in fact he's top THREE all by himself!

1) Kurt Warner (STL) - 414 vs Titans, SB XXXIV
2) Kurt Warner (ARZ) - 377 vs Steelers, SB XLIII
3) Kurt Warner (STL) - 365 vs Patriots, SB XXXVI

Much like the 72' Dolphins do against teams going undefeated, I root against every QB every year to not break in to this "top 3" exclusive club.

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Well, considering the defense Manning is playing, it's going to be very difficult to break those records.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i reckon kurt's record is in danger.

manning is gonna put on a show in the superbowl. no way the nfl is gonna let the seadderall dbs hold the broncos wrs.

remember the steelers were only allowing about 170 passing yards per game the season kurt torched them. too bad the cards d couldn't hold on in the end.

Ram_of_Old

i reckon kurt's record is in danger.

manning is gonna put on a show in the superbowl. no way the nfl is gonna let the seadderall dbs hold the broncos wrs.

remember the steelers were only allowing about 170 passing yards per game the season kurt torched them. too bad the cards d couldn't hold on in the end.

Or mug them the way the Putriots did us. The scum bag team of the NFL.

[hl]OMAHA![/hl]