Peyton In LA?????????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would go for it. He Payton... even at 39 would be the best QB the Rams has had since Bulger...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I really don't see it happening. And he's not very good against this division anyway.

BUT.

If it were a viable option, I would let him pick the coordinator.
Or BE the coordinator.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Will never happen , but I'm sure the Rams don't mind the rumor

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I guess he would be crazy to sign with the new team in the biggest city in the united states that would pay him a bundle and allow him to play another season or two rather than sit on his couch and drink Budweiser beer.....:D:cheers::D on second thought I'd choose the latter :D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If I never hear Steven A Smiths mouth again it will be too soon. Dude never shuts up with his Fisher bashing. I'd love to win the SB with Fisher and shut both those guys up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Peyton is retiring.

I agree; the Rams like this rumour, for draft posturing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still don't think i'm down with Manning in Horns. I guess it depends on having a legit plan B.
Draft, FA etc...someone behind Peyton who isn't named Case, Nick or Sean.

Bottom line is going all in on Manning would be dumb.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Regardless of whether Manning signs on for the short term, i.e. one year most likely, the Rams need to address the position long term.

Move up in the draft, take Goff, and don't look back. Everything else is secondary to getting a QB of the future on this roster.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
If the Broncos would have lost that game , then maybe

But there is no better way for Manning to retire , story book ending

This rumor was started before the Super Bowl when most people didn't really give the Broncos a chance

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
If I never hear Steven A Smiths mouth again it will be too soon. Dude never shuts up with his Fisher bashing. I'd love to win the SB with Fisher and shut both those guys up.
I would so love to have Steven A Smiths job

I'm pretty sure I could sit there for an hour a day and bitch and complain about everyone and every thing , :shades:

That has got to be the best job in the world

I actually find Skip Bayless even more annoying

See ,I could so do this

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There is an easy solution. Don't listen to him or the other bozo. They are cartoon characters that get given a script to follow. I don't even watch their show but their act is crystal clear in the ads.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
There is an easy solution. Don't listen to him or the other bozo. They are cartoon characters that get given a script to follow. I don't even watch their show but their act is crystal clear in the ads.

Great solution indeed. I actually don't watch his show. But I have opened a few of the ROD attachments.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Regardless of whether Manning signs on for the short term, i.e. one year most likely, the Rams need to address the position long term.

Move up in the draft, take Goff, and don't look back. Everything else is secondary to getting a QB of the future on this roster.

Really? What are you planning to give up to make this happen? No where near worth what it would cost, IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Really? What are you planning to give up to make this happen? No where near worth what it would cost, IMO.

What would you think is fair if Goff is an elite QB? If he plays 8-10 years for us with strong play?

IMO it is time to be bold, to move up and grab a franchise-changing talent. I would give up this and next year's first rounders plus one of our second round picks to get that kid in horns.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
What would you think is fair if Goff is an elite QB? If he plays 8-10 years for us with strong play?

IMO it is time to be bold, to move up and grab a franchise-changing talent. I would give up this and next year's first rounders plus one of our second round picks to get that kid in horns.
Too rich for my blood.

The "what if" argument can be mad the other way as well. A team giving up all those picks on a player that never develops could be severly set back as well. How much better off would the redskins be had they used all of those picks they sent us for RGMe?