Petty working out for Rams at Waco

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
We'll see about Joyner. One year does not a career make. I'd take a good starting free safety over Mettenberger definitely (who has enormous character issues). Bridgewater and Carr, probably not, but we never had a shot at either of them, unless we subtracted Donald.

They may have been able to trade up for Carr or Bridgewater is what I meant

They could have traded up for either, and maybe should have. Already been said that after the Donald pick, they were gunning for Martin in a trade up until DAL snipped him. I admit I was scarred by Teddy's historically bad pro-day, but I shouldn't have been.

That dude is nails against the blitz. Only real worry was his super slender frame.

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't think people have to worry about Hundley or Petty because I think they go end of first top 5 second. Unless they trade up for 1. I could see them trading for another qb after the draft, Cousins or Glennon