Petition for #75 Patch in 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think it would be a great idea and would be the least the Rams could do to remember one of their greatest players in franchise history, as well as league history. Instrumental to the evolution of football, Deacon was a great influence to fans both on and off the football field.

We had a patch for the 10 year anniversary in STL in 2004 & to remember Georgia in 2008. It would be a disservice to sell Deacon short. I propose the Rams don a #75 patch for the entire 2013 season on their jerseys. A Deacon Jones promotion would also be a great idea for the Ed.

Please echo the same sentiments on twitter or on any other social media sites if you agree!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You got it. Worthy cause.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I agree it would be a thoughtful gesture, I would have thought a #74 on the uni would have been too a few years back. Then again, those two did play for a team not located in St Louis. (it is what it is)