Peter King: MMQB - 1/26/15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/26/super-bowl-49-patriots-seahawks-bill-vinovich-ref/

ref-story.jpg

Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images

A Super Bowl Comeback
Eight years removed from being told he'd never again ref in the NFL, Bill Vinovich is preparing to officiate the sport's biggest game. A look at his remarkable story plus more on the Patriots' Deflategate response and 10 things I think in Phoenix
By Peter King

Only one Rams mention today. To read the entire article click the link above the image.
I think this is just what the Rams, Cardinals and 49ers were hoping to hear out of Seattle: More decibels! The Seattle Times reported CenturyLink Field is adding 1,000 seats in the south end zone—on the far side of the field from downtown, near where the 12th Man flag is raised before each game. A louder stadium in Seattle … Where, Colin Kaepernick asks, can I get thicker earplugs?

iced

wow..

i don't think i could have gotten a better set of news today...

this is one of the worst ref crews bar none..

"Flag city bitch"