Per Jim Thomas - Jerome Simpson is in for a visit on Wed.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Free-agent wide receiver Jerome Simpson (Bengals) is scheduled to arrive in St. Louis tonight for visit with Rams. He will work out Weds.

If you are not familiar, he is a freak of an athlete, who ran a 4.4 and verts over 40". Last year he scored on one of the most insane moves that I have ever seen. Flipping into the end zone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1SFA2UDOc[/youtube]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Per Jim Thomas - Jerome Simpson is in for a visit on Wed

And this...
Simpson is expected to be sentenced Thursday in Covington, Ky., after pleading guilty to a marijuana possession-related charge.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Great idea. Lets bring in the guy that got caught with 8 and a half pounds of pot. :shock:

At least he isnt a slot receiver tho. He has had some really good games in the past few years. Real playmaking ability. Struggled to break into the line up for awhile before that tho.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

libertadrocks said:
Great idea. Lets bring in the guy that got caught with 8 and a half pounds of pot. :shock:

At least he isnt a slot receiver tho. He has had some really good games in the past few years. Real playmaking ability. Struggled to break into the line up for awhile before that tho.
See, that's enough to share, he'd be a good teammate.

He really is just coming into his own. If he can wrap that mary jane problem up. He has the most upside and tread left than any of the other receivers brought in here..and he should be somewhat cheap.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

He really is just coming into his own. If he can wrap that mary jane problem up. He has the most upside and tread left than any of the other receivers brought in here..and he should be somewhat cheap.

Haha.

Definitely the best WR left tho. Edwards is the only one close. I hope they're just kicking the tires on him and will wait till after the draft to take any action. I doubt any team signs him till he gets released.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

how-the-simpsons-get-high.jpg

Maybe they nabbed the wrong Simpson....

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Just a observation.
It seems like the Rams are kicking the tires on any WR with a pulse to keep from drafting one in the first few rounds.
Nothing wrong with that if they feel that other needs are greater.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

He's innocent! :cool:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Yamahopper said:
Just a observation.
It seems like the Rams are kicking the tires on any WR with a pulse to keep from drafting one in the first few rounds.
I think it's smart, it's been what 3 years now that I have said that it doesn't matter who they draft, there will be a learning curve. I didn't want them to draft middle round guys, I thought they would take too long to be efficient. I wanted a good free agent. We wasted draft picks on receivers, hopefully Pettis and Salas, don't go the way of Avery and Gilyard. Either go big, or stay home during the playoffs.

This year I have a different view. Get a deep ball guy, and he can do that task, while he learns to be an NFL receiver. AJ Green was not the norm, he was the exception.

Plus, this year is deep with the kind of guys that I like, not so much in previous years.

@Barrison :sly:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond

I smoke weed and it's not a big deal

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
Just a observation.
I think it's smart, it's been what 3 years now that I have said that it doesn't matter who they draft, there will be a learning curve. I didn't want them to draft middle round guys, I thought they would take too long to be efficient. I wanted a good free agent. We wasted draft picks on receivers, hopefully Pettis and Salas, don't go the way of Avery and Gilyard. Either go big, or stay home during the playoffs.

This year I have a different view. Get a deep ball guy, and he can do that task, while he learns to be an NFL receiver. AJ Green was not the norm, he was the exception.

Plus, this year is deep with the kind of guys that I like, not so much in previous years.

I'm all for tire kicking but the DT, DE, G and backup safety and LB need some serious kicking too. Simpson would be a nice addition.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Yamahopper said:
DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
Just a observation.

I'm all for tire kicking but the DT, DE, G and backup safety and LB need some serious kicking too. Simpson would be a nice addition.
You forgot one....OT.

superfan24

Starter

DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

lol don't understand how easily these guys screw themselves and everything they have worked for by doing stupid shit like this. And it won't ever end either.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

superfan24 said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

lol don't understand how easily these guys screw themselves and everything they have worked for by doing stupid shit like this. And it won't ever end either.
Already in the NFL, career just starting to heat up...contract year...pounds of kush. Yeah, not the brightest idea.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

DR RAM said:
superfan24 said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

Already in the NFL, career just starting to heat up...contract year...pounds of kush. Yeah, not the brightest idea.
Shoot. If I was a millionaire, or a multi-millionaire no less, I'd probably be baked all day and an absolute MASTER at Madden and Call of Duty. As it stands, I actually have to use my brain every day, so that's not an option. But if... man, oh man, but if....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
DR RAM said:
superfan24 said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

Shoot. If I was a millionaire, or a multi-millionaire no less, I'd probably be baked all day and an absolute MASTER at Madden and Call of Duty. As it stands, I actually have to use my brain every day, so that's not an option. But if... man, oh man, but if....
You don't live in the spotlight, nor do you get drug tested as part of your job, but I get what you are saying. He probably did the same thing...it's the offseason and all...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Yeah, that was mostly tongue-in-cheek. And this is going to move the thread right to OT, but that stuff shouldn't be illegal anyway. So, yeah.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
Just a observation.

You forgot one....OT.

I didn't forget doc, I"m just trying to keep that buried so I can sleep at night.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

X said:
Yeah, that was mostly tongue-in-cheek. And this is going to move the thread right to OT, but that stuff shouldn't be illegal anyway. So, yeah.

I agree wholeheartedly, but 8 fucking pounds?

This guy better cost pennies.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Yamahopper said:
DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:
Just a observation.

You forgot one....OT.

I didn't forget doc, I"m just trying to keep that buried so I can sleep at night.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: