Peppers joins Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Aw shit Jay Cutler ......................demand a trade NOW

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd say the people who'd been facing him twice a year JUST disagreed with ya.
Weaken Chi strengthen yourself ,nice move for the Pack

Yup, he is 34 years old and has a few more years in him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yup, he is 34 years old and has a few more years in him.
Especially if they don't use him every down,I can see him getting double digit sacks against his division alone.
He just went from one "statue QB's" in his division to two and maybe more depending on what Minn does,just traded chasing Rogers for chasing Cutler

A55VA6

Legend
I have several friends that are Packers fans and they're really excited about the signing. Should be good for them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
By my count, if this guy reaches the end of this contract, he will have earned about $200 million in salaries over his career. Wow.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have several friends that are Packers fans and they're really excited about the signing. Should be good for them.

If I were Packer fan, I would be very excited. You remove a threat that you had to face twice a year and you add someone who may have a vendetta to get even...very cool.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah.

Drafted in the era of big rookie contracts. Big free agent deals when each contract expired.

He has to be one of the few that signed multiple huge contracts and has yet to disappoint also

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Old pass rusher for hire,similar to John Abraham in AZ who had 11.5 sacks for them last year. I would think Jared Allen would be getting work soon now too.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Old pass rusher for hire,similar to John Abraham in AZ who had 11.5 sacks for them last year. I would think Jared Allen would be getting work soon now too.

I wonder if any team is going to be willing to pay Allen however much it is he thinks he's worth.