Pennsylvania rams fan !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I been feeling it for a while myself... but definitely. Arthritis.... I always tell my wife I should go skiing before my old knees won't let me ... she laughs at me, of course that's the inspiration I need . I would rather die on the ski slopes then admit I can't... lol...
Here's to you!!:cheers:

55555.jpg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Only been to two games.

2006 Preseason: Rams at Chiefs L 12-16
My friend and his dad (both Chief fans) bought my twin brother and I (both Ram fans) tickets to watch the Scott Linehan era begin. As we sat way up in the nose bleed-section alone with no other Ram fans in sight, three older adults probably in their 40's and drunk, picked on us the entire game. Keep in we're 10 years old and with my friend and his dad and they're laughing along with them. I specifically remember the camp kicker (not Wilkins) missed a PAT late in the game and my brother and I became the laughing stock in that particular section.

2009 Week 12: Seahawks at Rams L 17-27
Only memorable highlight is that Steven Jackson punched in a touchdown in garbage time to make the score a bit more respectable. The loss put the Rams at 1-10 and eliminated them from postseason contention.

Personally, if I lived in Pennsylvania (and had the money) I would go to either the Rams/Titans or Rams/Jags match-up. It's never a sure win, but those two seem like the easiest and most winnable road games. Rams/Giants would be closer, but - without seeing them play first - I don't like our odds.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only been to two games.

2006 Preseason: Rams at Chiefs L 12-16
My friend and his dad (both Chief fans) bought my twin brother and I (both Ram fans) tickets to watch the Scott Linehan era begin. As we sat way up in the nose bleed-section alone with no other Ram fans in sight, three older adults probably in their 40's and drunk, picked on us the entire game. Keep in we're 10 years old and with my friend and his dad and they're laughing along with them. I specifically remember the camp kicker (not Wilkins) missed a PAT late in the game and my brother and I became the laughing stock in that particular section.

2009 Week 12: Seahawks at Rams L 17-27
Only memorable highlight is that Steven Jackson punched in a touchdown in garbage time to make the score a bit more respectable. The loss put the Rams at 1-10 and eliminated them from postseason contention.

Personally, if I lived in Pennsylvania (and had the money) I would go to either the Rams/Titans or Rams/Jags match-up. It's never a sure win, but those two seem like the easiest and most winnable road games. Rams/Giants would be closer, but - without seeing them play first - I don't like our odds.
I know , always a fine line with the rams .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been all over the east coast watching the Rams . My first game was in Pittsburgh in 2003 when Bulger torched the Steelers for a win . Since then the wins have been few and far between. I've been to Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, New York, Washington, Baltimore, Carolina, and this past years game in Detroit. Alot of good memories for my son and I , but not many victories. Heading to New York this year , so here's to better days .

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I'm a philly area Rams fan!!!
I try to go to any games in NY/Baltimore/Philly/Pittsburgh