Pennsylvania rams fan !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Seen 4 games live , my daughter seen 5 yet we never seen them win ! What game should I go see to see the rams win ? I drove 8 hours to Detroit last year , 12 hours to St. Louis to watch them lose the home opener on her birthday to the Eagles 9/11 is her bday.. seen them lose in Baltimore and in new Jersey... I can't deal with philly fans , they are ridiculous . Any suggestions ?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've seen them 6 times. 0 wins lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a feeling this year's games are going to be far more enjoyable.

If I were to choose any game this year I'd go see them in SF. I love the city, great restaurants to take the wife to, and that game might mean something if the offense has a solid year. Even if the team doesn't have a great record, though, it's a division rivalry of the best sort and the Rams should have a good chance to win.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
One perk of living in FL is all the NFL teams here suck so I have been able to see several wins. My suggestion is the Jags game (y)

*Although you never know. The best game I ever attended was the Rams vs Seahawks game in St. Louis where we got the overtime win.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've seen them 3 times, all losses. Twice in London and last year in New Orleans when they were stuffed conceding 49 points. I think it was 45 in London the first time as well. Terrible.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Welcome to being a Ram Fan. Get used to it. And don't go to a Rams vs 48ers game. 48ers only won 2 games last year, both against the Rams.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm 3-1 in person. Lost to Buffalo in 08 at home. Won vs Buffalo in 2012 away. Won vs Denver at home in 2014 and my personal favorite the OT game vs Seattle week 1 of 2015. Greatest game ever.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I've seen them twice. Once in Lambeau with a loss - but I did get to see Marshall score a TD.

The second time was on my birthday and was the thrashing of the Raiders 52 - 0 with two of my buddies who are die hard Raider fans.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Of course, the closest games to you will be the Vikings, Giants, Titans, and Jaguars. I can tell you there will be a pretty good group of RODites at the Titans and Jaguars games and I see wins at both. A good time to be had with ROD nuts either way.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Seen 4 games live , my daughter seen 5 yet we never seen them win ! What game should I go see to see? Any suggestions ?

Yes I have one. Go see any preseason game!!!! LOL. Just kidding. I've seen them 6 times live.....1983 in Philly, 1998 in Philly, 2005 at the ED, 2006 at the ED, 2007 at the ED and 2008 in Philly. They won once (in 2007). But when they go 29-83 over a 7 year period (2005-2011) you have almost a 75% chance of seeing them lose if you attend. Hell in 1983 and 1998, the two other years I went there was a 60% chance of seeing them lose and they lost both!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1978 vs Giants W 20-17 my first game ever
1981 vs Giants L 7-10 Wendell Tyler scored first then that was it....
1986 vs Eagles L 20-34- They had just traded for Jim Everett but I got to watch Bartkowski/Dils
1988 vs Eagles L 24-30- Everett hit big gainer on first play, was jawing with Philly fans in end zone. Rams had ball late and was hoping for last second win, but the loss probably saved my life. Got chased to our car in the parking lot, me, my buddy and our 2 girl friends (who became my wife). Stay classy Philadelphia
2001 vs Jets W 34-14- Trung Candidate RIPPED the Jets
2003 vs Giants L 13-23- Warner with like 9 turnovers but still almost pulled it out

So 2-4 for me, and been way tooo long since I've seen them

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Seen 4 games live , my daughter seen 5 yet we never seen them win ! What game should I go see to see the rams win ? I drove 8 hours to Detroit last year , 12 hours to St. Louis to watch them lose the home opener on her birthday to the Eagles 9/11 is her bday.. seen them lose in Baltimore and in new Jersey... I can't deal with philly fans , they are ridiculous . Any suggestions ?
Just "Keep the Faith!" Bro!! All good things come to those who wait! Our Day is coming soon! I can feel it in my Old bones!!(y);):D And it not Arthur-itius!!:LOL::mrburnsevil:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Saw our Rams get beat down in San Francisco my first game 32-0 in 1996. It was Tony Banks debut and he got sacked in the endzone by Bryant Young for a safety like his first drive. The positive sadly was seeing the GOAT WR Jerry Rice live and the great Ike. Boy did the whiner fans let my father and I and all Rams fans have it walking out of the stadium. We got our revenge going back to SF when the GSOT was formed. I watched the GSOT whoop up some niners a few times! Miss those days. Saw them in Oakland also where Steven Jackson ran all over the Raiders and was taunting the black hole. Was hilarious cause they were throwing beer at him. I will say this though, for all the bad stuff said about Raider fans id rather be around there fans than 49er fans ANYDAY. Whiner fans are annoying as hell. Only been to about 6 games but i think im 3-3 overall. Im the Jeff Fisher of attending Rams games :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've seen them 3 times, all losses. Twice in London and last year in New Orleans when they were stuffed conceding 49 points. I think it was 45 in London the first time as well. Terrible.

My God man, pick one side of the Pond or the other...I suspect that's the main reason for your bad luck...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

I feel your pain... I live in suburban Philly and I just tune out talk radio when the fans start going overboard. I mean 2 years ago Chip Kelly was on his way to being the next Bellichick and Bradford was going to be the man. Guys like Baldinger comparing his accuracy to Montana and his release to Marino.

Before Kelly's last year the group think was that they were such a talented team.... so it was at least fun to watch them fall on their face and the talking heads admit they were so far off.

Now Wentz is the next Farve.... and that was said after week 2 last year.

So yeah it is tough to take. Now, there is nothing better after a bitter defeat. Much more enjoyable listen on those instances.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've been to more Ram games than I can remember properly. I've never lived near a city the Rams called home. But...

My 1st game was at the Coliseum. Been to Anaheim too.

Been to many a game in The STL. My Aunt worked for TWA for 40+ years and lived in St Charles. I always had a reason to visit her... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And I've been to WAY TOO MANY Ram road games since I live in Florida. Road games are a different animal than the Home games. Walking to the car after a loss on the Road is like a slow walk through hell.

Win or lose though... it's always a GREAT TIME. DO IT.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just "Keep the Faith!" Bro!! All good things come to those who wait! Our Day is coming soon! I can feel it in my Old bones!!(y);):D And it not Arthur-itius!!:LOL::mrburnsevil:
I been feeling it for a while myself... but definitely. Arthritis.... I always tell my wife I should go skiing before my old knees won't let me ... she laughs at me, of course that's the inspiration I need . I would rather die on the ski slopes then admit I can't... lol...

RAMBUSH

Starter
I've been to more Ram games than I can remember properly. I've never lived near a city the Rams called home. But...

My 1st game was at the Coliseum. Been to Anaheim too.

Been to many a game in The STL. My Aunt worked for TWA for 40+ years and lived in St Charles. I always had a reason to visit her... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And I've been to WAY TOO MANY Ram road games since I live in Florida. Road games are a different animal than the Home games. Walking to the car after a loss on the Road is like a slow walk through hell.

Win or lose though... it's always a GREAT TIME. DO IT.
Walking to the car ... Oh God... I always wear my helmet like knit hat a friend made for me , I love it ... but I get heat ... Baltimore was purple hell... Detroit, I just said hey , at least I don't live here ... guy walked up and said F u. But nice hat... I can live with that ...

RAMBUSH

Starter
Saw our Rams get beat down in San Francisco my first game 32-0 in 1996. It was Tony Banks debut and he got sacked in the endzone by Bryant Young for a safety like his first drive. The positive sadly was seeing the GOAT WR Jerry Rice live and the great Ike. Boy did the whiner fans let my father and I and all Rams fans have it walking out of the stadium. We got our revenge going back to SF when the GSOT was formed. I watched the GSOT whoop up some niners a few times! Miss those days. Saw them in Oakland also where Steven Jackson ran all over the Raiders and was taunting the black hole. Was hilarious cause they were throwing beer at him. I will say this though, for all the bad stuff said about Raider fans id rather be around there fans than 49er fans ANYDAY. Whiner fans are annoying as hell. Only been to about 6 games but i think im 3-3 overall. Im the Jeff Fisher of attending Rams games :ROFLMAO:
Try philly man . I seen grown men throw beer on kids because they were the wrong jersey...

RAMBUSH

Starter
Yes I have one. Go see any preseason game!!!! LOL. Just kidding. I've seen them 6 times live.....1983 in Philly, 1998 in Philly, 2005 at the ED, 2006 at the ED, 2007 at the ED and 2008 in Philly. They won once (in 2007). But when they go 29-83 over a 7 year period (2005-2011) you have almost a 75% chance of seeing them lose if you attend. Hell in 1983 and 1998, the two other years I went there was a 60% chance of seeing them lose and they lost both!
I'm waiting for a Cleveland match up... lol