Penguin's Mock Draft [one Trade].

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Penguin.

Rookie
Rams cut Cortland Finnegan, Harvey Dahl, Kendall Langford, and Scott Wells.
Rams re-sign Rodger Saffold, any anyone else not listed that started this year.
In the draft, the Rams trade their #2 pick to Atlana for their first round and second round pick.

6. Greg Robinson
13. Calvin Pryor
37. Zack Martin
44. Gabe Jackson
75. Ej Gaines
106. Chris Borland
172. Justin Ellis
203. De' Anthony Thomas

This would be my dream draft.

And Ej Gaines would be the best player on it.

I like the players you picked but what would our O line look like?

Long/Robinson/Martin/Barnes/Jackson/Saffold/Barksdale?

laramsoriginal

Starter
Zach Martin is a first round lock. He will be a borderline pro bowl player for a decade. Hopefully he does fall and the rams are able to pick him uo

jjab360

Legend
Saffold, Robinson, Gabe Jackson, and Zack Martin? Overkill much?
Assuming that none of these guys plays center and Long and Barksdale come back as starters, you do realize that means at least two of these players are going to be riding the bench next year right?

Penguin.

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went over-board with depth. But Long is not a lock for next year, we don't have a great center, and the guard positions can be upgraded. But again, I went overboard.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I don't agree with 3 OL AND Saffold. I'm ok with Pryor, but I think we can get better value at #13. I don't get why you'd want Thomas. Where does he fit on the depth chart? He'd probably rank #5 on the RB depth chart & #6 or #7 on the WR depth chart. Plus we already have Tavon. And he's a poor mans Tavon: smaller and more injury prone