Penalties?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Prior to the 49er / Eagles game, I heard the commentator stat that 'Ed Houchulies Team of Ref's' coming into this game had called MORE Penalties, in games this year so far, than any other team of Ref's! I think I heard him say "25 per game" and then they threw 20 in the 49er/Eagles game! I just wonder if the League has a Quota System going this year!? Just thinking out load! ( Hope Houchulies has a good laundry service,to clean all the Shit off those Flags!)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He's my least favorite ref. him and Jerome boger. They both decide outcomes of games.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Its funny how the Nfl will say and do anything to protect the shield,and then they put these referees out there showing their incompetence every week with all these BS penalties they call and decide the outcome of games instead of the players doing on the field themselves.