Pead was arrested last July

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Can we please legalize marijuana (in every state) so as a nation we can derive some tax dollars from it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach said:
Can we please legalize marijuana (in every state) so as a nation we can derive some tax dollars from it.
sNYEbSV.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
den-the-coach said:
sNYEbSV.jpg

Preach it, brother! C'mon, America, wake up and legalize weed! Even if you don't derive tax dollars from it, you at least get to permanently stop the cartels from using it for profit (hence being able to go after the horrible shit like meth and heroin with success).

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Well at least it was last season when it occurred, and he's making positive strides this early season.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
den-the-coach said:
sNYEbSV.jpg

Hell yeah you can , a bunch uv em.
Sadly though we've had three Presidents in a row who have admitted to using the shit and still they enact programs like Prism instead of as Harry Belafonte urged Obama to do "use their pen".

FWIW it is the thing that most makes me know this current one sees two classes in America ,the political class and the subjects.

I'm glad to know he's past the issue of the arrest but I could fucking care less if he gets high at the half ,if it doesn't effect his play.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:
Less than 2 ounces? :jerkoff:

In Texas the penalty is up to 180 days in jail and up to $2000 in fines. He can afford any fine but he is lucky he didn't run into a nutcase DA that decided to make a name for himself by going after a pro football player.

He has taken his lumps and he will hopefully move onward and upward from there. I hope this opened his eyes that he has to put his big boy pants on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
biggame1190 said:
All politics of weed aside because I know it all...

I dont understand these kids I really don't smh.. Ha! and I say kids when im their freaking age.....I would give ANYTHING to be in their shoes and they cant even give up something they shouldn't be doing in the first place, and waaaaaay waaaaay more importantly in the position they are in? smh

Staying out of trouble (WHICH SHOULD BE SIMPLE!) VS his $4.038 million contract.....What is the logical choice?....I know what is for me...

ugh. I know this is old news but it pisses me off that these kids try to bash the great situation they are in for themselves, and in doing so hurting the team that I and many other spend alot of time and money on...

Time to grow up.

Whether it should be legalized or not isn't the issue. THIS ^ is!

BG is right. Pead's lack of judgement really-really has me doubting this guy has the intelligence to succeed at this level.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
Whether it should be legalized or not isn't the issue. THIS ^ is!

BG is right. Pead's lack of judgement really-really has me doubting this guy has the intelligence to succeed at this level.

Well, I do concur and had issues with Pead using the missed OTA's as in excuse this is what happens when someone gets down and they're not used to handling it. Now all of us hope that Pead learned from this and since July 2012 we have seen some growth IMO from him, however, training camp & pre-season will showcase if the 2nd round pick of 2012 can overcome his lack of judgment otherwise we will be focused on the Commodore from Vanderbilt or the Duke of Sandwich from Waco.