Pead to Pittsburgh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Per nfl.com visiting with the team Bell is out for the year torn mcl

bskrilla

Starter
Good. I think he'll do well with a fresh start. Just never got going here and ended up snake-bitten.

I still think the dude can ball. Just needs a new oppurtunity.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I want to see him get a chance somewhere. I'm not betting on him being successful, but I want to see him get another shot for some reason.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always liked him. He is physically talented, just couldn't hit the hole hard and moped when he wasn't handed a job. Give him a good line and not much expectations, and he could show enough to stay in the league at least, especially if he shows value on special teams. No way at this stage stardom is in the cards.

WvuIN02

Starter
Pead would only go as a backup. D. Williams was tearing it up the 2 games Bell was suspended.

And idk about the fit, Haley's backs all have to be able to catch very well out of the backfield.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Pead would only go as a backup. D. Williams was tearing it up the 2 games Bell was suspended.

And idk about the fit, Haley's backs all have to be able to catch very well out of the backfield.

That's one thing Pead can do. He's shown pretty soft hands and a knack for getting open as a receiver from what I've seen. He may fumble it later, but he can catch the ball. I hope he does well.

WvuIN02

Starter
I dont remember him being used much as a route runner, but if D.Williams gets hurt then yea they are screwed. I do remember Pead making some nice blocks, and thats one thing he will have to do as they throw it a ton (45 times today).

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I dont remember him being used much as a route runner

Unfortunately for Pead, he was never used much at all. Most of his skills are all projection, but I liked what I saw from him as a receiver and blocker. Honestly though, who knows how he could do? Maybe a fresh start would do him good.