Paul McCartney conquers SoFi ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
fond memories of Reno, Vegas no so much.
train
Well then get yer old ass out here - I'll make sure you have good memories. :clinkingbeer:

BTW, you do have 6 months on me...is anyone on this site actually older than you? :biggrin:

(asking for a friend)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I got see him years ago with Linda about 1995.

One of the coolest things about it was to see all the teenage kids there to see him.

Classic music is classic, no matter what age
Yep, saw Billy Joel the summer before Covid hit...it was neat seeing all the young people knowing the words & singing along to all his songs.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yep, saw Billy Joel the summer before Covid hit...it was neat seeing all the young people knowing the words & singing along to all his songs.
I actually got to talk with Billy Joel for about 5 minutes one time in a green room backstage.

So cool and normal and down to earth.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
fond memories of Reno, Vegas no so much.
train

Did you know the Spanish name of Las Vegas actually came from a mispronounciation of an earlier Arapahoe name for the region: "WÝlåz Pfàğęż", which translates exactly to "devils litter box".

200.gif

/bluefont

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So long as yellow submarines don't come into So-Fi and ruin a game, I'm fine.