Paul McCartney conquers SoFi ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I got see him years ago with Linda about 1995.

One of the coolest things about it was to see all the teenage kids there to see him.

Classic music is classic, no matter what age

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is this about football?
Kinda iffy if it's Rams related being that it has to do with SoFi. My gut says it should be in off topic.

Slow news cycle though so I'll leave it unless someone really cares.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
This blows my mind a bit...

The Beatles broke up in 1970. In 1991, I saw Paul McCartney play at (fka) Joe Robbie Stadium in Miami.

That's 21 years between the Beatles' break-up and that concert, and 31 YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE!

Suddenly, I feel really old.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

The Beatles broke up in 1970. In 1991, I saw Paul McCartney play at (fka) Joe Robbie Stadium in Miami.

That's 21 years between the Beatles' break-up and that concert, and 31 YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE!

Yeah but not as old as @VegasRam

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Paul McCartney gets the kids round a table and says I’ve got some good news and some bad news. The kids in unison say what’s the bad news Dad? Macca replies I’m sorry to say your mum has passed away. Well what can be the good news be then the kids ask? It’s steak for dinner tonight Macca replies.

I‘ll get my coat......

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Through my work I've had the fortune (and misfortune) of being around a lot of famous enertainers.
When people ask about that, only one memory sticks out - it just dwarfs all other encounters I've had...

Paul McCartney, followed by a medieval court sized entourage, once walked down a hall to thank me, personally.

For the rest of my life, I will never encounter someone more famous who will be so gracious and go out of their way to speak something kind to someone so relatively insignificant.
Nothing will top that.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Through my work I've had the fortune (and misfortune) of being around a lot of famous enertainers.
When people ask about that, only one memory sticks out - it just dwarfs all other encounters I've had...

Paul McCartney, followed by a medieval court sized entourage, once walked down a hall to thank me, personally.

For the rest of my life, I will never encounter someone more famous who will be so gracious and go out of their way to speak something kind to someone so relatively insignificant.
Nothing will top that.
That was a great post.

See? Now Paul's gesture is in second place!

(j/k - that was a cool story about PM)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Paul said on some program that people always want to get selfies with him but that he's not into selfies but it does say,
I'll be glad to talk to you a little bit and then he usually asks them about THEIR job.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

I'm going to help you out here man.

Never do the math.