Pats add Garrett Gilbert to PS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
per ESPN Boston:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/545268079207677952

Patriots adding QB Garrett Gilbert and TE Steve Maneri, as both have lockers set up in locker room. Practice squad & roster shuffle in play.

Seems peculiar, unless Gilbert really thinks being on the Pats PS is a better situation than the Rams PS. Guess he hasn't heard of Jimmy Garapolo

Either way, hate to see a draft selection leave the team before completion of his first season in the league.

***EDIT*** Just looked and saw he was cut on October 30th by the Rams. I had no idea he wasn't on the team anymore.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Pats will coach him up and then shape their offense around. He will look great and some team will trade. Second rounder for him to start for them. Then he will suck again. It's what Bellicheck does.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh well. Good for the Pats.
Hey no hard feelings, hows about we send our 2nd rounder for Garropolo and we'll call it even....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Pats will coach him up and then shape their offense around. He will look great and some team will trade. Second rounder for him to start for them. Then he will suck again. It's what Bellicheck does.

I read this and I got this sick feeling in my stomach.... what if? :sick:

Irish

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh well. Good for the Pats.
Hey no hard feelings, hows about we send our 2nd rounder for Garropolo and we'll call it even....

Garropolo is the guy I wanted in the second round. Dude is going to be the best QB in the whole draft, and I was so mad when I saw the damn Patriots snatch him up

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
"BILL IS A GENIUS! HE KNOWS SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF US SO THAT MEANS THAT HE WILL TURN EVERY PLAYER HE GETS INTO AN ALL-PRO! PATRIOT WAY!" - Every major media outlet.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"BILL IS A GENIUS! HE KNOWS SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF US SO THAT MEANS THAT HE WILL TURN EVERY PLAYER HE GETS INTO AN ALL-PRO! PATRIOT WAY!" - Every major media outlet.
Every year, I think "this is the year the Patsies implode".

And every year, they figure out a way.

I'm not sure about genius, but they've earned their accolades.

I may not like them, but I do respect them.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Every year, I think "this is the year the Patsies implode".

And every year, they figure out a way.

I'm not sure about genius, but they've earned their accolades.

I may not like them, but I do respect them.
'

I'm not saying they don't deserve some of the praise they get but they often are applauded for doing nothing. (EX: Haynesworth, Jabar Gaffney, Chad Ocho).

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Once Brady retires they will be done. I wouldn't be surprised if the coach retires too at the same time. They better enjoy the winning while Brady is around.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Once Brady retires they will be done. I wouldn't be surprised if the coach retires too at the same time. They better enjoy the winning while Brady is around.

Well, they've been enjoying it for 14 years! I hope you're right and I hope Brady does not win another Super Bowl either.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Never trust a guy with 2 first names. Never EVER trust a person with 2 first AND last names!!!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

paceram

Pro Bowler
per ESPN Boston:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/545268079207677952

Patriots adding QB Garrett Gilbert and TE Steve Maneri, as both have lockers set up in locker room. Practice squad & roster shuffle in play.

Seems peculiar, unless Gilbert really thinks being on the Pats PS is a better situation than the Rams PS. Guess he hasn't heard of Jimmy Garapolo

Either way, hate to see a draft selection leave the team before completion of his first season in the league.

***EDIT*** Just looked and saw he was cut on October 30th by the Rams. I had no idea he wasn't on the team anymore.

With the Rams luck he will turn into the next Tom Brady!