Patriots view Scouting Report vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BbGZni7cao

The guy on the right referred to Goff's 5 interceptions last season at UTAH as if to maybe expect him to throw several picks on Sunday.

Obviously this is only his 3rd game starting in the NFL and he very well might throw multiple interceptions against the mighty Patriots at Gillette stadium. We will will find out in a couple of days if his intuition is correct.

I've watched the Cal at Utah game from last year several times before the 2016 NFL Draft.

Even with Goff's 5 INT's at Utah, it was one of the games that showed he's a much better runner than given credit for.

This game was one of his worst 3 games for Cal in 2015 and yet was actually one of his games that made me believe he was worthy of the number 1 overall selection.

Every Goff snap at Utah in 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9YF-4AW2Hw

Last edited:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Those analysts are brutal and super annoying. I don't give the Rams much chance in this game, but I really hope they can win just to shove it in the face of Patriot fans like those guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People tend to see what they want to see. It's called confirmation bias. As Rams fans, we'll tend to see the good. As Patriots fans, they'll tend to see the bad.

Goff could throw multiple picks. He's going up against arguably the toughest to decipher defense in the NFL. Patricia and Belichick are a great combo. At the same time, the Patriots defense has looked vulnerable at points this year. The truth is that Goff's ability to succeed in this game will come down to the OL. Without protection, he'll get hung out to dry. With protection, he should do well. Might make a mistake or two. But should do well overall.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goff is going to have a good day. The Patriots are very smart and well coached, and I'm sure they'll confuse him a bit, but then again Goff is doing a real nice job pre-snap with his reads and the protections. So I think the kid is going to make some plays and have a strong outing.

Whether it's enough, well, depends on whether our defense can man up and keep Brady out of the endzone.

I'll add this too: hopefully Boras has at least tried to flip his tendencies this week. No team does a better job of using house rules by reading tendencies than New England.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
People tend to see what they want to see. It's called confirmation bias. As Rams fans, we'll tend to see the good. As Patriots fans, they'll tend to see the bad.

This is where we disagree Counselor as Ram fans, we know what bad is as Patriot fans, they have not seen bad since 2000.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is where we disagree Counselor as Ram fans, we know what bad is as Patriot fans, they have not seen bad since 2000.

I mean they see the bad in our team. Trust me, there's plenty to see.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I am not going to give up on this team.... right now everything seems bleak. .... but all could change with one big upset of the Patriots this weekend.... will it happen.... not sure....but I'll be rooting them on just the same.....

Go Rams......... ;)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
At the same time, the Patriots defense has looked vulnerable at points this year.
Without Chandler & Collins, this Pats defense lacks team speed in two crucial areas. This should be the focus today to attack. We should be able to hold the ball longer due to the lack of a pass rush. We should be able to isolate our backs & TE's on the LB's as well as safeties...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
"
"Patriots view Scouting Report vs Rams"
And are still laughing!