Patriots get Sanu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I’m a little surprised that the Falcons got a 2nd rounder. I think Sanu is a good WR. I’m not sure he’s worth that pick though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He’s affordable and he can contribute now. Many rooks struggle with the level of options in the EP offense.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Absolutely but I’m just surprised. I could see a 3rd rounder.
Nah, he’s a pro and I really think the Pats are trying to go undefeated. I think they are making a go of it with this D playing this well. Granted they’ve played a crappy schedule, but still. They’ve dominated.

No one wants to make the Pats stronger AND make an even trade. They were already getting a 3rd so the Patsvery late second is about right.

Ants

Starter
Fortunately, I have Sanu on 2 of my 3 FFL's.
Unfortunately, with Ramsey covering J. Jones, Matt Ryan STILL thought it unwise to throw to Sanu. :unsure:

Anyways, yeah - I think a 2nd rounder is a bit rich. I guess player prices are higher during the season, as opposed to off-season.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
At this rate the Patriots will be getting the next to last pick in the second round. I think you have to factor that in as well.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I have a gut feeling the football GODS will punish the Patriots. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I have a gut feeling the football GODS will punish the Patriots. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

We can only hope. I'd love for our Rams to be back in a Superbowl rematch and ruin their second attempt at a perfect season.

It doesn't seem like there are any teams that will be able to compete against them in the AFC. The Colts may be the only hope from the AFC...

Psycho_X

Legend
I guess it will be a late second unfortunately but still the dude is 30. That’s a good deal for Falcons who will obviously be in rebuild mode this offseason. Will help Patriots who have a lot of wr injuries but still seems a bit high.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
We can only hope. I'd love for our Rams to be back in a Superbowl rematch and ruin their second attempt at a perfect season.

It doesn't seem like there are any teams that will be able to compete against them in the AFC. The Colts may be the only hope from the AFC...
Don't forget the Baltimore Ravens and their superweapon Lamar Jackson.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Pats got Randy Moss for a 4th rounder. Rumor is ATL paying salary.

fearsomefour

Legend
I’m a little surprised that the Falcons got a 2nd rounder. I think Sanu is a good WR. I’m not sure he’s worth that pick though.
They are riding their great D this year.
Brady wants a veteran hedge.
They know they can win another title or two with Brady so, get him what he wants.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sanu was supposed to be the guy who killed the Rams last week...yeaaahhh...