Patriots and Fumble history-The lot thickens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The title was supposed to say the "plot" thickens.

This is truly a damning set of stats. Interesting how players when they left the Patriots had there fumble #'s go back up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Julian Edleman has 15 total, all with NE.

Steven Ridley has 9 in his career, all with NE.

Wes Welker, 11 in his time there. The year before he went to Denver he had 3. As a Bronco, he has 1 total.

Randy Moss had 5 fumbles in NE (four seasons). From 2000-2006 he had 5 total.

Laurence Maroney had 4 (since 2007).

But on the flipside, Danny Amendola had 10 fumbles as a Ram, and none in NE.

Ben Jarvis Green Ellis has 5 fumbles in his career, but all came in Cincy.

I think if the NE team cheated, they'll get punished. But sometimes I think some people try anything to find something scandal worthy. And people automatically associate (myself included) the Patriots cheaters. Sometimes IMO it gets ridiculous with the accusations.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If NE wins the Super Bowl, they WILL NOT be punished. NO WAY.

Roger Goodell is nothing if not consistent. Consistently without morals or ethics. He won't want people to question the Pats, so if they win, he'll let them off with a rule violation or find a way to state nothing wrong happened at all and do a Jedi Mind Trick, wave his hand and tell us "these are not the balls you were looking for...move along."

Those of us immune to such tricks will simply be dumbfounded at how quickly everyone else moves on...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
More we get into this the stranger it gets....
Not really. Wait until someone invests the same amount of effort on analyzing statistics league-wide, especially on referee-called penalties. Then the veil will totally be lifted and there will be no sand left to bury one's head in.