Patience

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Patience is the name of the game now. Rams have spent their cap. They got the foundation pieces for their strategy. They are sitting pretty with ability to get more cap but aren’t desperate for any certain move. By sitting on their hands for a little, they can let things come to them for the most part. I think they know which way they are going and don’t want to show their hand as far as draft preferences go. I’m starting to think they will take BPA at either OT, Edge, CB, or WR, which all would probably be starters. Then, they could try to trade up and get a second starter at one of those positions. They still would have enough picks to fill our other needs. We have 514 ( Rich Hill Model) of draft capital.

dang

Legend
Patience is the name of the game now. Rams have spent their cap. They got the foundation pieces for their strategy. They are sitting pretty with ability to get more cap but aren’t desperate for any certain move. By sitting on their hands for a little, they can let things come to them for the most part. I think they know which way they are going and don’t want to show their hand as far as draft preferences go. I’m starting to think they will take BPA at either OT, Edge, CB, or WR, which all would probably be starters. Then, they could try to trade up and get a second starter at one of those positions. They still would have enough picks to fill our other needs. We have 514 ( Rich Hill Model) of draft capital.
Holllllddddd!!!……..Hollllllllddddd!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams have plenty of cap space and available cap space to do whatever they want. It's just a question of what it is they want to do. But yes patience is something that should have been exercised from the start.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1710459210644.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, we didn’t need to be patient at all. They made another move. As usual, the Rams always surprise.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Patience hrm. Or...

200.gif

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well....
waking up tomorrow, can't be anything like waking up today was.....

But, I'm willing to accept a monster DT and an Edge signing..... :dizzy:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well....
waking up tomorrow, can't be anything like waking up today was.....

But, I'm willing to accept a monster DT and an Edge signing..... :dizzy:
you ain't lyin’, waking up today was a real shock. First thing I saw on twitter were people saying the Rams could still be good without AD…

I came here saying, “no, no, no, no, no, no…”

Then read the news and shouted a giant “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!”

And as always, Go Rams!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Im trying to be patient. That being said I hope we have a plan for the D line and edge ( beyond Young and Turner) in McSnead we trust!