Path to the Draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you watch Path to the Draft?

• Never miss a show

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Often watch it

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Rarely watch it

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Never watch it

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Would if I could but can't so I do not

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
How many of you guys on ROD watch Path to the Draft on the NFL Network?

I have watched most of the episodes, although usually not live. I record them on my DVR and watch them later so I can fast forward though the commercials and some of the stuff I do not care to see. I was wondering what you guys thought of the show.

Overall, I like the show especially when they do the teams on the board. BTW I do not recall them having the Rams on the board yet, did I miss that?

On draft day I tune to the NFL Network. I rarely watch ESPN anymore for anything.

Note: I am not some Covert NFL Network forum spy. I am just genuinely curious how many here watch the show.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I record it as well / I've missed a few here and there but I see most of them. Either I missed it, or they haven't done the Rams war room yet. It may be tonight, actually.

Also really enjoy game changers, draft academy, and Grudens QB camp.

They can get redundant - especially as we get closer to draft day - but I think it's worthwhile to get the player interviews.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watch NFL AM sometimes. Mostly because Erin Coscarelli is totally hot.

I used to watch Path to the Draft years ago but I have had my fill of it. You can get all of that information and actually better information on the net IMO. Plus I don't like how they go back and forth and change their mind. It seems too much is scripted and 'made for TV'. Just straight up raw information would not sell on TV, but that is what I want. I also have come to tire of the personalities. Mayock is grating to my ears,there is just something about that guy that I don't like. Charles Davis's smile makes me ill. Daniel Jeremiah is not made for TV, ditto for LaConfora. NFL Network as a whole has lost me, other than AM like I said.

However there was a day that I wouldn't miss that show.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I watch it pretty much every day but I also record it and do a lot of fast forwarding. I haven't seen the Rams on there yet either Ive been wondering if I missed that one somehow.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yes...often. Its nice to have some off season stuff to look at when I get a chance.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NFL AM just reported that they will be doing live reports of the Mariota workout, with the Rams today. They are actually talking a lot about the Rams and QB's today on that show.

I record, all, watch and fast forward. There's only a few prospects that are liked, like on all fan boards, and they mock them to every team in the draft, LOL, like they are the ONLY players in the draft, and available at almost any position.

So, it gets old, but football doesn't ever get old for me.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I record it and fast forward through commercials, too.

They haven't covered the Rams yet.

They seem to be going division by division instead of the former draft pick order.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Dam you east coaster waking up too this:

Erin-Coscarelli-Black-Dress-Clevage.jpg

radjohns

UDFA
I record it, but end up FForwarding through a lot of each episode.

I never missed it in its original form when it was just part of Total Access and it was Mike Mayock and Rich Eisen talking. It was also great when it started as a stand alone show in 1/2 hour form. Mayock was also the main guy back then.

Now, however, the show is harder to watch. It uses the same file footage of the same players. I don't mind Davis, Jerimaiah and I like Casserly when he's talking about players, but the show basically says the same stuff over and over for two months, and one hour is too long.

I have no idea why Mayock is no longer in studio. In my opinion he is misused as a field reporter working Pro Days. Let Bucky Brooks do that. I'd rather have Mayock back in the studio breaking down players on film. I'm interested in hearing more about mid to late round guys. I don't need to hear about all the round one and round two guys everyday for two months.

Right now I prefer to listen to Pat Kirwin on Sirius. Of course, that means having to with through some pretty painful phone calls from fans. Some of e draft related podcasts are better too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I record it, but end up FForwarding through a lot of each episode.

I never missed it in its original form when it was just part of Total Access and it was Mike Mayock and Rich Eisen talking. It was also great when it started as a stand alone show in 1/2 hour form. Mayock was also the main guy back then.

Now, however, the show is harder to watch. It uses the same file footage of the same players. I don't mind Davis, Jerimaiah and I like Casserly when he's talking about players, but the show basically says the same stuff over and over for two months, and one hour is too long.

I have no idea why Mayock is no longer in studio. In my opinion he is misused as a field reporter working Pro Days. Let Bucky Brooks do that. I'd rather have Mayock back in the studio breaking down players on film. I'm interested in hearing more about mid to late round guys. I don't need to hear about all the round one and round two guys everyday for two months.

Right now I prefer to listen to Pat Kirwin on Sirius. Of course, that means having to with through some pretty painful phone calls from fans. Some of e draft related podcasts are better too.

Maybe Mayock prefers to go out and scout pro days. He may tire of the show for the same reasons you do.

Plus he can get more inside info while he is there talking to scouts and coaches. That would make him look smarter on draft day.

V3

Hall of Fame
I still can't get excited about this draft(first time EVER) so I haven't seen a single episode this year.

radjohns

UDFA
Maybe Mayock prefers to go out and scout pro days. He may tire of the show for the same reasons you do.

Plus he can get more inside info while he is there talking to scouts and coaches. That would make him look smarter on draft day.

Yes, I've figured both of those things. I just hope that someday he tires of traveling to Pro Days and wants to come back to the studio. I hate how the only time he's in-studio predraft is for his mock draft the day before the draft. I really don't care about his mock, I just want to see him break down the film on some prospect.