Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams kinda need a win today. If i'm Stan the Man i've got my finger hovering over the Fisher eject button.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
46 and faulk pregaming.
20161106_111533.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams gotta have this and they need the offense to sustain drives. Hopefully the defense is healthy but I rather see Quinn and Brockers sitting out if they aren't at least 90%. Those guys are to valuable to be risking further injury.

I think this is the time that Gurley begins to get back on track...I think his vision and lack of patience has been the issue. HE has to know how to run behind this OLine...DO IT!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally looks like we get the Squad back and healthy and with Carolina missing a couple on the OLine.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I said I was done two weeks ago until Goff started (maybe today?)....But I am addicted dammit!....This is my cartooon...
uijP5Cm.png

Shawnbb158

Starter
Well, I said I was done two weeks ago until Goff started (maybe today?)....But I am addicted dammit!....This is my cartooon...
uijP5Cm.png

I said the same. I said I was boycotting until Goff starts ha well at least we didn't watch them play last week!!! Haha

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I am itching for a big Gurley day! Let's get this run game going. "It's November" -Jeff Fisher