Pacman Jones at the least needs to be suspended for this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He probably won't get suspended, but I see a nice fine coming his way. Never liked this guy. He is a thug!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
He probably won't get suspended, but I see a nice fine coming his way. Never liked this guy. He is a thug!

I disagree, I believe he will because he's not a first time offender. It's not uncommon practice to suspend a guy for something they do on the field. Suh was suspended for going after Shaub's manhood.

WillasDad

Rookie
Name
WillasDad
That's a year suspension if I'm the commissioner. That had malicious intent written all over it.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I disagree, I believe he will because he's not a first time offender. It's not uncommon practice to suspend a guy for something they do on the field. Suh was suspended for going after Shaub's manhood.
When was the last time he got fined/suspended for something he did illegally on the field? He hasn't since playing for the Bengals. And, unfortunately the league can't take into account his off-field issues when looking at this issue in today's game. Again, IMO he's a thug and I really don't care for him.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
When was the last time he got fined/suspended for something he did illegally on the field? He hasn't since playing for the Bengals. And, unfortunately the league can't take into account his off-field issues when looking at this issue in today's game. Again, IMO he's a thug and I really don't care for him.

I just realized he hadn't been suspended for anything in over 7 years. Time really flies. I think they'll nail him with this one but I also didn't think Tom Brady would be playing Thursday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's worth about $25-30K.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If that was a raiders teammate, he would have gotten drop kicked. I actually came off the bench because our O was on the field and two guys were ripping off my teammates helmet and punching him. I ran as fast as I could and gave them flying cleats to the facemask. Off set penalties, an ejection, a one game suspension, and an action that pumped my team up.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Of all the people to attack, Amari Cooper. Really? Trying to slam a rookies head into the ground. Class act Pacman.

jjab360

Legend
I don't see how that could possibly not be suspension worthy. The only question for me would be how long?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Someone officiating the game needs to be suspended and/or fined because Jones was not handed a game misconduct right there and then. There are plenty of eyes on the field, someone should have seen it. Just checked in on the game and he's playing in the 4th quarter.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Trying to slam a rookie's head into his own helmet?

Screw suspension, ban his stupid ass from the league. He's been nothing but a disgrace to it. It's time to take out the trash.