Packers @ Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't think either team looked particularly good this game.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-5.19.07-PM.png
"I'm Colin Kraperdick. Don't hate me because I look like an overgrown Praying Mantis. Or that I used to kiss my tatted up biceps when I used to score touchdowns before people figured out I suck.

Oh, and before I go out in this game and go 2/6 for 14 yds, I think I will make an ass of myself and be the only one in the stadium to sit during the national anthem.

It sucks I have to live in a country where someone is willing to pay me $26 milllion to throw harmless scud missiles into the turf. And suck so bad. #7tormscoming."

So Colin decided to make some sort of political statement at this time. The other shoe hasn't dropped. I don't know his reasoning.

He has the right to do so. Many brave men have died for his freedom to suffer the lifestyle he endures. Just like I have the right to hold disdain for his gesture.

Let me be clear: I would never want to take that right from him. While I served, I would have died for his right to sit by the Gatorade bottle during the National Anthem.

It's just too bad Quinn and Donald won't be able to blast his ass into the turf. There is a penalty for hitting opposing players...that aren't playing. It's kind of fitting that his protest is sitting on the bench.

Beyond that, I will be mildly curious to see Kraeps reasoning for shunning our country's Colors, as he plunges off his rocky perch of fame and lands bicep-first in the canyon of obscurity.

#7torms subsided. Didn't make much of an impact on the ground. God bless America.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Packers fans were happy getting cook, thinking his problems have been a bad qb. Oh how funny this will be to watch them suffer like we did after we got him from the Titans. They will understand soon.

A lot of Rams fans are still using that excuse for the rest of the teams pass catchers, mostly Quick. Maybe they need to watch Cook in Green Bay to give them something to think over.

Agreed. Gurley is an enormous difference maker, and in particular in a game like that one last year. Still, though, Keenum needs to be ready to back that defense off when needed regardless of whether Todd's in the backfield.

Kelly coming to the NFC West is really a big story, given the way he's going to clash with three other teams that are very sound fundamentally; it's a high flying type attack joining a black and blue division. And while everyone bags on the guy for last year when he cut his feet off with the personnel moves, the dude knows how to produce points with his offense. In those games where they put up points they'll be a tough draw due to their defense, question is how many games will they put up points.

I'm not overlooking them, that's for sure. Even if I do think we have the edge with a healthy TG and our young OL.

Kelly's offense was a big hit in his first season. He won a lot of games. But he didn't beat any good defenses that year. None. Fisher was the first to figure out how to beat the Read-option. He and Williams can handle Kelly's tricks.

Come on man! Whiner fans are sinking to unfathomable depths with their scrappy organization. Losing Harbaugh was the pinnacle. Kaepernick has been exposed, the defense is nowhere near the juggernaut that it once was, with guys like Willis and Justin Smith gone. The dbs are average. The OLine is only slightly better than Sheattle's. Sit back and enjoy it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
"I'm Colin Kraperdick. Don't hate me because I look like an overgrown Praying Mantis. Or that I used to kiss my tatted up biceps when I used to score touchdowns before people figured out I suck.

Oh, and before I go out in this game and go 2/6 for 14 yds, I think I will make an ass of myself and be the only one in the stadium to sit during the national anthem.

It sucks I have to live in a country where someone is willing to pay me $26 milllion to throw harmless scud missiles into the turf. And suck so bad. #7tormscoming."

So Colin decided to make some sort of political statement at this time. The other shoe hasn't dropped. I don't know his reasoning.

He has the right to do so. Many brave men have died for his freedom to suffer the lifestyle he endures. Just like I have the right to hold disdain for his gesture.

Let me be clear: I would never want to take that right from him. While I served, I would have died for his right to sit by the Gatorade bottle during the National Anthem.

It's just too bad Quinn and Donald won't be able to blast his ass into the turf. There is a penalty for hitting opposing players...that aren't playing. It's kind of fitting that his protest is sitting on the bench.

Beyond that, I will be mildly curious to see Kraeps reasoning for shunning our country's Colors, as he plunges off his rocky perch of fame and lands bicep-first in the canyon of obscurity.

#7torms subsided. Didn't make much of an impact on the ground. God bless America.

Maybe he and Kanye can hold hands while they get dropped off in the Kalahari desert.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching it now. A.Rodgers is so good. Lacy looked good but still looks fat to me.
Niners didn't look too bad on offense. Their defense. Lol.
Lacy has the thickest legs ever to be on a human! I think some lab tech put some Rhino DNA in him when he was in the womb.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

God Bless @Roman Snow!!! This was brilliant!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Bravo!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

This might be the best comment of 2016 so far. Brilliant!!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think Gabbert and the Offense looks 9-7 and the 49er D looks good. The Rams are 50-50 to win that first game....a fumble, tip ball, int or punt return probably makes the difference. Hyde in any one game can dominate...and so can Gurley. Hopefully our pass rush and time of possession and 'precision' (lol) will carru us through.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The big question is..Can an old dog learn new tricks, when last year he got fired for not doing so? Kelly got exposed last year and the NFL knows how to beat the Chip Kelly scheme, as presented in Philly....So I like our chances

This...
Martz could always produce offense but when D Coordinators figured him out, the turnovers multiplied.

That 9'er OLine will NOT be able to contain the Ram DLine. And the last game of '15 did not feature THIS OLine, Gurley, Cooper, and Higbee. For whatever surprises Chip has for the opener...the Niners still have to block Quinn, Donald, Easley, and Hayes. Besides that, even Chip can't account for the new wrinkles Groh will bring to the table.

32-10. Rams

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Packers #2QB Joe Callahan is 6'1" i'm 6'6"
Dude is tiny.
Seems like he has a real cannon tho....I mean...he's putting all kinds of passes all over the field...all on the money...I like him.
A lot of Rams fans are still using that excuse for the rest of the teams pass catchers, mostly Quick. Maybe they need to watch Cook in Green Bay to give them something to think over.
Curious, after watching the game, I thought Cook played pretty well for his first game with Rodgers...Caught some nice passes from Callahan too...what'd he finish, 5 - 50 yards???
One of the best offensive coaches with one of the best QB's...ever...and they wanted Cook...I'm just saying...why would they do that? Why would they sign Jared Cook? They can use Cook, but we can't? :thinking:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seems like he has a real cannon tho....I mean...he's putting all kinds of passes all over the field...all on the money...I like him.
Curious, after watching the game, I thought Cook played pretty well for his first game with Rodgers...Caught some nice passes from Callahan too...what'd he finish, 5 - 50 yards???
One of the best offensive coaches with one of the best QB's...ever...and they wanted Cook...I'm just saying...why would they do that? Why would they sign Jared Cook? They can use Cook, but we can't? :thinking:

Because they are superhuman brainwaves, and know more about football than any other coaches in the NFL. And Jared Cook didn't actually suck in Tennessee and St. Louis. We just imagined that he totally sucked balls. The real reason pass catchers drop balls that hit them in their hands is because bad QBs can't throw a Catchable pass. The balls they use in college are covered with stick-um and that is how they made it to the NFL in the first place. Cook probably sucked on purpose too, just so he could get a shot to play with Rodgers. Even though he sucked, McCarthy knew that Cook was only pretending to suck and that if he got to Green Bay he just needed some Chunky Soup to return to the form that Fisher thought he could have all along.

Cook isn't going to be anything other than Cook. He had a good game, so what he had a great game in his premiere with the Rams against Arizona. He is inconsistent and sulks when he screws up. By your estimation Bruce and Holt would have both been as bad as Cook if they didn't have all pro QBs throwing to them. Zebras don't trade in their stripes and become elephants.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:burp: The Kaepernick thread was locked. Are they still serving beer here?:cheers:

....Oh, by the way, Kaep is a putz.