Packers To Trade For McVay? Delusional Brady Quinn Speculation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’ve heard a lot of idiotic things come from the pea brain known as Brady Quinn. His brain kept him from succeeding in the NFL and now somehow he has a clue on its inner workings? Please. The only thing the guy knows is how to get a job.

Notice he doesn’t even get into what GB would trade, how the fuck they then build this so called “win now” team, OR that GB couldn’t possibly pay McVay what Stan can, nor could that hole lure star athletes in any way close to LALA Land.

Quinn still can’t accept what everyone sees. LA is a SB contender. Goff is a top level QB (THAT he absolutely can’t come to grips with). McVay has a smokin hot GF/model that I’m sure would settle for doing ads for cheese and dairy. The Rams are about to move into the best stadium in the NFL bar none. We have one of the richest if not actually THE richest owners in football. We have Snead and KD. The list goes on.

GB has Aaron Rogers, cheese, frozen tundra, a bunch of swampy lakes, cheese, frozen tundra, Milwaukie’s Best beer, cheese, frozen tundra, people who sound Canadian, cheese, and frozen tundra.

As to history.... Maybe Quinn doesn’t realize the Rams franchise is pretty freaking old and has some amazing history, but I’m sure McVay gets it. Ooh! The packers are 100 years old and the Rams only 75. Yeah.... that outweighs everything.

Pinhead.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

here is footage of brady quinn walking into the studio to share his opinion to the nfl world.

tumblr_lv6dcdzgS81qgm4lio1_250.gif

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The only thing that pisses me off is that they know this will never happen. Theyre getting paid large sums of money to make up fairytales and waste our brain cells.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Alright here is the deal. McVay for 20 first round picks and 20 second round picks. Cheers.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As to history.... Maybe Quinn doesn’t realize the Rams franchise is pretty freaking old and has some amazing history, but I’m sure McVay gets it. Ooh! The packers are 100 years old and the Rams only 75. Yeah.... that outweighs everything.

Well, they do have a ton of titles and Super Bowls. Of course. Only two were in McVay's lifetime. And yes, he has the Rams poised to be contenders for a while, with a bit of luck. I'd think he'd want the glory of being the Rams' best head coach ever, once he's done. For more money than he'd get in Green Bay, for a better living situation for him and his GF, with more talent and younger talent than is in Green Bay. I mean, frankly, Goff is better than Rodgers NOW, and is getting better, while Rodgers is old.

Ellard80

Legend
Yes yes of course he would want to leave perhaps the best team in football (which he has built) and leave southern california for the tantalizing climate of Green Bay Wisconsin.

The fact the this dumbfuck actually had posted that story is epic fail material.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GB has Aaron Rogers, cheese, frozen tundra, a bunch of swampy lakes, cheese, frozen tundra, Milwaukie’s Best beer, cheese, frozen tundra, people who sound Canadian, cheese, and frozen tundra.
...and the 'squitos, Stu. Don't forget about the State Bird.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I see Josh McDaniels as next Packers head coach. That is unless his mommy scolds him again and he goes running back to Brady.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
So stupid thread. What is the logic in his statement. Rodgers is in the back end of his career. Living Green Bay is no LA. Rams have a massive nucleus of AD, Gurley, 3 stellar WRs plus a great ST what do the Packers have Parker in Rodgers.

Most importantly why he ain't leaving is one huge reason - have you seen McVays super smoker girlfriend she's not going to the frozen tundra and the land of fat heffers. She will leave his ass. And he could never get someone so good in Green Bay.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've come to the conclusion that these stories come out to try to distract coaches from what they're trying to achieve with our current team. It wouldn't surprise me if Quinn put some money on the bears Sunday night and he's trying to get into McVays head. That's how ridiculous this is.
McVay could have a ferret down his pants nibbling on his balls on the sideline and he'd not lose focus. Worry not in that score.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Our local HS has an opening... I heard they are going to make a run at him.

I mean the team has made district playoffs 3 of the last 4 yrs so they have that going for them.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Geezus whats the deal?...I swear this organization and fans can never feel excitement that lasts without some moron
GUEST_1959321129_1198147232.gif
on our dream reporting some source is trying to acquire McVay because he is freaking awesome, and you guys can go back to that 7-9 BS...
original.gif

Last edited:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Not happening. McVay's HOT, HOT, HOT !!!! girlfriend likes to lay in the sun on THE BEACH.
Slammed that door shut right there.
Now someone please bring up that pic. I don't know how.
Thanks in advance.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not happening. McVay's HOT, HOT, HOT !!!! girlfriend likes to lay in the sun on THE BEACH.
Slammed that door shut right there.
Now someone please bring up that pic. I don't know how.
Thanks in advance.

Veronika-Khomyn-Sean-McVay-2.jpg

You're welcome.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Fumble
Whoops! It looks like this page has been moved or deleted.

CBS took that idiot bullshit down

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Packers are offering 15 Gernsey cows, 10 holstiens, and 500lbs of Limburger cheese...…….

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cris Carter claims to have a reliable source that tells him the Packers brass wants Him Harbaugh badly. Ditto for Cleveland.