Packers or Lions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
That Detroit game that looked like a win a month a go may be a blowout loss. They have improved so much.

So much for Stafford being on the trade block. I would give up a lot to get that guy if he were.
Stafford WOULD look good in horns.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
you know that they say, the game is won in the trenches.
our line is so horrible...and it makes me sad :notworthy:

Our Oline will be good. Gurley was churning 120+ yard games before the injuries. Foles also didn't look as bad as he does now.

Which is the reason fisher should stay. If you don't see the talent that he's bringing in then people are blind.

FRO

Legend
Our Oline will be good. Gurley was churning 120+ yard games before the injuries. Foles also didn't look as bad as he does now.

Which is the reason fisher should stay. If you don't see the talent that he's bringing in you are blind.
Foles is totally lost right now. He had one good game. One solid game. A few below average games. And a bunch of horrific games. I think he needs a long long time on the bench to clear his mind and mechanics. I think he needs to be a backup somewhere for a couple of years.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Foles is totally lost right now. He had one good game. One solid game. A few below average games. And a bunch of horrific games. I think he needs a long long time on the bench to clear his mind and mechanics. I think he needs to be a backup somewhere for a couple of years.

He had 2 good games and 1 decent game but I agree we can do better than Nick Foles.

TXRams86

The Infamous

Which is the reason fisher should stay. If you don't see the talent that he's bringing in then people are blind.
I have no doubt our O-line will be good...if we made some changes to it.
Havenstein at RT is solid. Jamon Brown was playing decently for a rookie at RG. Barnes hasn't been TERRIBLE at C but could be upgraded. Saffold can't stay healthy if his life depended on it at LG. Greg Robinson has been TERRIBLE at LT.
In my opinion, the right side of the ball is solid with Brown and Havenstein. Center could be upgraded but Barnes is decent. The left side is abysmal and unreliable. Robinson MAY make a decent guard but time will only tell. We need a LT and if we think sliding Saffold back that way is a solution, we're wrong.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I have no doubt our O-line will be good...if we made some changes to it.
Havenstein at RT is solid. Jamon Brown was playing decently for a rookie at RG. Barnes hasn't been TERRIBLE at C but could be upgraded. Saffold can't stay healthy if his life depended on it at LG. Greg Robinson has been TERRIBLE at LT.
In my opinion, the right side of the ball is solid with Brown and Havenstein. Center could be upgraded but Barnes is decent. The left side is abysmal and unreliable. Robinson MAY make a decent guard but time will only tell. We need a LT and if we think sliding Saffold back that way is a solution, we're wrong.

I agree with most of it. Havenstein and Brown were very solid and they are only rookies. Imagine with some more game time and in the weight room. The right side is looking promising. Barnes is decent. I would either draft or either get in FA, if available, Saffold's replacement. I would still keep Saffold and see if his 2 surgically repaired shoulders can hold up but if not at least we have someone waiting in the wings. Robinson has struggled. I would give him until next year. If he doesn't improve we have Battle we can develop and kick Greg inside.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
titanic.jpg

Athos

Legend

No. He's a career loser. Always will be.

And the real issue is Rodgers doesn't have anyone left to pass to.

Kept telling people Nelson was a 1B elite WR. Rodgers doesnt trust anyone right now.

Tho... He honestly hasn't looked right, still, since he played the Rams. That's the only thing this team does right. Fuck up QBs. Both ours and opposing teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fumble forward? Thought you couldn't advance a fumble.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I supposed to feel sorry for the Packers and their injuries to the OLine? We've started 3 or 4 different guys at RT and 6 guys at guard on the year?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@Athos, Rodgers has Cobb, Adams, Jones and they've all regressed of late. He also has Rodgers the TE and Starks out of the backfield. Also didn't Lacy get a screen or fade over the middle last week for like 54 yard TD. Rodgers has weapons regardless of his oline status. Remember he's elite. He's had worse before.

Rainram

Starter
The Lions are the Lions...Kinda like the Browns are the Browns...etc, etc.