Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Pass
Goff: 19/35/295, 3 TDs, 0 INTs PR: 111.0
Hekker: 1/1/12, 0 TDs, 0 INTs PR: 116.7
Rush
Gurley: 25/114
Cooks: 2/9
Goff: 4/8
Brown: 1/7
Reynolds: 1/-2
Receive
Gurley: 6/81, TD
Cooks: 3/74
Woods: 5/70
Reynolds: 3/42, 2 TDs
Everett: 1/22
Shields: 1/12
Higbee: 1/6

Note: With 2 sacks today interior DL Aaron Donald leads the NFL with 10 sacks at the season's midway point.

Packers
Pass
ARod: 18/30/286, TD, 0 INTs PR: 102.9
Rush
Jones: 12/86, TD
Williams: 4/9, TD
Montgomery: 2/6
ARod: 1/5
Receive
Adams: 5/133
Valdes-Scantling: 2/45, TD
Cobb: 4/40
St. Brown: 2/31
Graham: 1/21
Allison: 1/14
Montgomery: 1/2

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Plus it just prevents you from having to run your D back out there for a minute where anything can happen including injuries. So very unselfish.

Ellard80

Legend
Extra point kicks are missed so Gurley is smarter than we (me) are.....

Yeah but what if on the next play we fumble the snap trying to take the kneel down... honestly like i I said it's not a big deal, but its like 99% if he scores or 99% if he doesn't score.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Nice to see Everett make a few plays. If he can be a threat their O will be nearly impossible to stop.

RamWoodie

Legend
eight-1181075_960_720.png

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Extra point kicks are missed so Gurley is smarter than we (me) are.....

I agree. What an incredible heads up play. As earlier mentioned, if we score six there we go up eight. Rodgers has come from behind over and over so it was a great call. I'm curious if Todd did that on his own or if McVay told him to at that time out. Will be interesting to see in the post-game comments.

McCarthy had two weeks to figure out how to stop the Rams offense and they had a great plan. I'm glad we saw it now instead of waiting until the playoffs. McVay will go back and watch that film and learn from it. Others will try to copy but he'll use it as a learning experience.

As for Goff and Gurley, they made some unreal plays. The two throws Jared made near the end of the half that were both reviewed. How Gurley caught that ball and kept his feet in bounds. This year has that special feeling...much like 1999.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the spirit of rmfnlt.
I'm sorry to inform rams fans that he experienced a heart attack when the rams recovered the fumble.
But,he passed with a smile on his face.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rmfnlts spirit here again.

Looks like they were able to bring him back to life.

He is begging the rams to not do this again lol

MaxQ28

Rookie
Gurley did the same thing in his rookie season at Arizona. He’s just a smart football player.
I agree. What an incredible heads up play. As earlier mentioned, if we score six there we go up eight. Rodgers has come from behind over and over so it was a great call. I'm curious if Todd did that on his own or if McVay told him to at that time out. Will be interesting to see in the post-game comments.

McCarthy had two weeks to figure out how to stop the Rams offense and they had a great plan. I'm glad we saw it now instead of waiting until the playoffs. McVay will go back and watch that film and learn from it. Others will try to copy but he'll use it as a learning experience.

As for Goff and Gurley, they made some unreal plays. The two throws Jared made near the end of the half that were both reviewed. How Gurley caught that ball and kept his feet in bounds. This year has that special feeling...much like 1999.
rlu

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My game ball goes to someone who was much maligned. I give it to Josh Reynolds for stepping up when he needed to step up.

dang

Legend
I owe Reynolds a bit of an apology. While he is not a very good route runner (little separation, doesn't work to find a crease when the pass play breaks down) - he is a legitimate red zone target which we desperately need. This is one of the benefits of "next man up" when an injury occurs - it allows a player to get on the field and contribute/find a role.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I wonder of they intentionally kicked it a bit short on that KO. It invited Montgomery bring it out.

It didn’t seem likely like Zuerlein had the same depth on his kickoffs today but I guess it worked out, I don’t know if the guy brings it out if it’s a deeper kick.