PA murder suicide over snow removal. Video attached.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It’s hard to understand. I have a temper and dealt with neighbors pulling into my shoveled spots when I had on street parking. I just stopped shoveling because my wife and I had all wheel drive.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It’s hard to understand. I have a temper and dealt with neighbors pulling into my shoveled spots when I had on street parking. I just stopped shoveling because my wife and I had all wheel drive.

Okay... Tell us more. I saw this over the weekend. Is this how most Pennsylvanians act or just people liked to park across the street?

We have had some shitty neighbors in Sacramento who will park with their cars partially in our driveway. If these fools just park 20 feet further away, plenty of parking. Yet these lazy a-holes, well, insist upon making bad decisions.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay... Tell us more. I saw this over the weekend. Is this how most Pennsylvanians act or just people liked to park across the street?

We have had some shitty neighbors in Sacramento who will park with their cars partially in our driveway. If these fools just park 20 feet further away, plenty of parking. Yet these lazy a-holes, well, insist upon making bad decisions.

My neighbors were very friendly, but they would still park in our shoveled spots. It was weird. But the weren't the most normal family.

Some people refer to PA as Pennsyltucky. I really thought it was a misnomer, but maybe I wasn't seeing it. In the last three years the political tensions have been out of control. No offense to any Trump fans, but in my small town the low to middle class working man really took to Trump, and bullying suddenly was fashionable again. Before that the only things you'd hear about were drug related crimes or thugs mixing it up. I hope it gets back to normal in central PA.

This incident was only an hour up the interstate from me. I have no idea if it had a political basis or it was just personal. I did notice the guy with the gun was a bit smaller than the guy he shot. The couple seemed to be intimidating and the husband sounded like a bully, so maybe the shooter was sick of being picked on or had a past with that sort of thing. Not much has come out about it.

But yeah, I'd say overall more people are easily angered than I ever noticed in the past.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

its a combination of lousy weather, lousy infrastructure (and care thereof) multitude of potholes that cause major front end damage to your car, at one time bi-annual car inspections (which pointed out priorly noted damage) among other things. all i know is that as tempermentally challenged as i was as a western penn resident for 30 years, those worthless pieces of #(*@# *@ 0$#%&)@#% that live in the eastern half can kiss my ugly white @$$ . those *uckers have some real serious non-treatable mental issues. :)

and unlike most states i've lived in, the women in PA not only refuse to rein in their significant other, they join in on the merry name calling of their neighbor. honestly, i've since more catfights in bars than men fighting. so i guess PA women (like noted in the movie Purple Rain) have it backwards where they are pissy assed and unhappy except for 1 weekend every month. this may also be a centerpoint of said temper issues. that and being a commonwealth full of amish people who cant stand you and charge well above and beyond for their homemade goods those sorry*ss )#@!!#$#$(P_@+# ) anti moustache *ucks. :)

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In the video when the guy runs into his house like that I'm surprised they don't anticipate him going for a gun. But they stand in the street and flip him off when he comes back.

Don't want to say they had it coming or anything but when you fuck with someone you might want to consider whether they're willing to go all the way.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Can't say I would anticipate someone drawing down on me, even in a heated argument. Depends on the history between them, how long they lived next to each other.

But I have a submissive personality and wouldn't be challenging him anyway. We should seek to be peacekeepers as much as it depends on us. What kind of society is it when we all give in to our worst impulses?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the video when the guy runs into his house like that I'm surprised they don't anticipate him going for a gun. But they stand in the street and flip him off when he comes back.

Don't want to say they had it coming or anything but when you fuck with someone you might want to consider whether they're willing to go all the way.

After he showed up with the gun, she told him to go ahead. She taunted him. Just for that stupidity she did kind of deserve it. That's part of what made me think the couple were the more aggressive, bully types in their history. She thought he was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. She also thought she and her man owned that guys ass through intimidation. She tried to intimidate him even with a gun pointed at them.

If you consider that he went back in and came out with another gun to shoot them some more, you could deduce that there was a lot of hatred and built up frustration towards those two. If he felt capable then he likely fights the much bigger guy. But he clearly felt that he needed some help.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WTF???

I gotta say... That looked like a culling of the herd of 3 people using up too much oxygen and resources.