Overreaction Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams are still the team that beat the Buccaneers team last week, convincingly. It was an emotional win on the biggest stage. Reading some comments on various threads, you'd think we might as well start figuring on an early vacation to Cabo and try to make another deal for a different QB.

I think this game was an aberration. the Rams SHOULD have beaten the Cardinals yesterday, but for whatever reason, were not mentally ready to play this game. Get on it Sean, you have till Thursday to right the ship or we're going down like a @blackbart submarine with screen doors!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
1633384429594.png

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The Rams are not as bad as they looked yesterday and the Cardinals are playing over their head.

Still the Rams need to put the work in or the upstarts are going to take his next game as well and win this division.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I mentioned that I don't know if it was scheme or just ineptitude but our defensive backfield was exposed badly.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Happens every Monday. Ls don't even bother me anymore.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jourdan Rodrigue says that our Oline performed well yesterday. They allowed no sacks. I haven't seen the game yet, but I thought this sounded promising.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Rams are still the team that beat the Buccaneers team last week, convincingly. It was an emotional win on the biggest stage. Reading some comments on various threads, you'd think we might as well start figuring on an early vacation to Cabo and try to make another deal for a different QB.

I think this game was an aberration. the Rams SHOULD have beaten the Cardinals yesterday, but for whatever reason, were not mentally ready to play this game. Get on it Sean, you have till Thursday to right the ship or we're going down like a @blackbart submarine with screen doors!
The problem ain’t the screen doors! It’s that people keep leaving them open! ~ @blackbart

Q729

Legend
Too busy prepping for two games at a time. Who cares. On to the next one!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too busy prepping for two games at a time. Who cares. On to the next one!
Yeah let the Cards have their little win, we'll go ahead and win it all....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

That never happens unless it’s an excuse use where they put the boat in a box because skimmers can’t find subs.

In real life that tin can got blown out of the water before they knew a boat was in the same ocean.
Maybe against the garbage scows from the USSR and China, but not with USA Destroyers!