Our Special Teams are Awesome and Weird

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm probably going to turn out to be the only one who didn't see this video last year... but... wow...

RamDynasty

UDFA
That video is so cool. The Hekker punt from the roof into the kiddie pool and the punt for a basket in the indoor practice dome were amazing. LEGATRON kicking the 60 yard basket was crazy. One of the most fun Ram videos there is.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Love this Vid... I watch it on occasion on YouTube. Just gives you a idea how much control Hekker and Legatron have over the ball! Punters are People to baby.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the video..I still can't believe those kicks...photoshopped? Probably not, cuz they celebrated just like I do when I nail a paper wad basket at 15 ft....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love the video..I still can't believe those kicks...photoshopped? Probably not, cuz they celebrated just like I do when I nail a paper wad basket at 15 ft....

Nope. Hekker, Zuerlein, and McQuaide did all of that for real.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also... I laughed, then felt bad about laughing at the question of whether you'd rather have your local WNBA team win the championship... or have $5.

With the dude perfect video, the shot that took the longest was the behind the back flip kick. That one left a nice bruise on the top of my foot from kicking it so many times. That one must have taken 50-60 times to make. Patience is key in those situations.
I am a fan of pokemon, I am a bit old school and tend to only like pokemon matter related to the original 150 but I do like other new pokemon as well.
I got into the early 2000's pokemon fad and never let go haha. I watched the tv series and had a multitude of cards. Playing the card game was always fun.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Hekker had the greatest year punting in NFL history. His net was 43.9. Before 2008, only one punter in history had a net of 40! It is the net we after, not the gross

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Totally love this video - so much fun! It would be cool if the players could do more of this exhibition type stuff so we can fill the off season ;)