''our prime directive with cleveland'' if any

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
our only mission with cleavland should be just to move back to get ''blackmon'' for sure and not for the trading of any players like sam bradford like i have heard on other sites on draft day but how much of our pile of picks should we be willing to part with for a player of his ''projected'' talent i mean they are gonna want something to let us move back?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Those are just fans being hopeful, if the Rams were going to trade Bradford, they would be staying at the #2 spot to get RG3. Nobody is trading Bradford though, we all know how good he's going to be, people who say otherwise? Well don't even pay them attention in my opinion.

The Rams wont trade back up either, because if they wanted Blackmon that bad, they would have traded with them instead. They felt comfortable drafting at 6, expect them to stay there.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Those are just fans being hopeful, if the Rams were going to trade Bradford, they would be staying at the #2 spot to get RG3. Nobody is trading Bradford though, we all know how good he's going to be, people who say otherwise? Well don't even pay them attention in my opinion.

The Rams wont trade back up either, because if they wanted Blackmon that bad, they would have traded with them instead. They felt comfortable drafting at 6, expect them to stay there.

Agreed BC, in addition trading Bradford would also cause a 20 million dollar cap hit. Its not going to happen.

Trading back up to get Blackmon would be a major mistake. I get that we need a WR, but it isnt logical to sacrifice draft picks to move up and select a player that would be a reach. He isnt a elite WR. IMO there are no top tier WRs this year. A lot of second and third tier guys tho.