Our new returner?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Outstanding. Love the way we grow and develop talent like this. Work hard and you get rewarded. I liked Koski in the preseason, as did a lot of us. Same with Roseboom. Super happy to get him back. Lets GOOOOOOOO!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hopefully the entire special teams unit is looking better, including with Koski on P/K Return. Rozeboom, Blanton & Howell should also help smooth things out.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He ran a 4.47 at Cal-Poly's pro day, so he's got the wheels to add some pop there.
I watched the whole youtube clip and my GOD!! that kid has some hands.

plus Jourdan's quote. - "I’ve noted him staying late after practices on several occasions to get a few more reps in. "
That's how you go from nothing to something.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
having Cal Poly for an alma mater generally doesn’t give you much to crow about unless you are watching Jeopardy ……

I hope this kid lights it up!

GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rooting for someone to step up that's for damn sure. Get out there and make some plays this weekend 17!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
having Cal Poly for an alma mater generally doesn’t give you much to crow about unless you are watching Jeopardy ……

I hope this kid lights it up!

GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Easy there cowboy - class of '73! :sunglasses: :laugh3:

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Bachelor of Architecture.
Really wish I would have stayed/settled there - have 3 close friends that did.
My first year there '68, in a dorm, girls could not be within 500 feet of your room - ever.
When I left, Yosemite was a coed dorm. Lotta' changes in the 60's.:peace2:

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I live here with my family in San Luis Obispo (SLO). Can't believe someone from our hometown might be the new Rams PR! Go Cal Poly Mustangs!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Growing up in San Luis Obispo county, I hope he is lights out for us. And one of my best friends and my nephew graduated from there so...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bachelor of Architecture.
Really wish I would have stayed/settled there - have 3 close friends that did.
My first year there '68, in a dorm, girls could not be within 500 feet of your room - ever.
When I left, Yosemite was a coed dorm. Lotta' changes in the 60's.:peace2:
You went to Poly Doug? Surprised I didn't know that. Or did you mention that when we were drunk in the Lou.
:laugh4:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You went to Poly Doug? Surprised I didn't know that. Or did you mention that when we were drunk in the Lou.
:laugh4:
Yeah - even spent 2 quarters living in Atascadero. down the hill from the state mental hospital.
Told you several times, but since you're getting older.....:laugh2:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - even spent 2 quarters living in Atascadero. down the hill from the state mental hospital.
Told you several times, but since you're getting older.....:laugh2:
You're just jealous of my youthfulness.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Not sure about his wheels, but his hands look solid........................did we just start drafting Kupp clones every year now? :)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Not sure about his wheels, but his hands look solid........................did we just start drafting Kupp clones every year now? :)
I think they're called "dominant wide receivers" and I highly recommend drafting one every year or every other year.