Our defense needs a nickname ASAP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Personally I like:

The Beast from Snead's 'feed the beast' comments at the draft or The Stormbringers mine from Long & Quinn's own 'White Thunder Black Lightning' nickname....

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In "light" of the recent disclosure that Michael Sam's BF is the grandson of a famous Mafia man:
THE MOB SQUAD

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This thread reminds me of the crappy garage bands I played in and how we'd get loaded and sit around for hours trying to come up with a name for the band. The names we came up with were always better than the band.

Our soon-to-be legendary D will be anointed by the media with a name befitting their ferocity soon enough. Just hope it isn't by that ESPN dumbass Chris Berman who first used 'The Greatest Show On Earth' to describe the Rams O, which was later changed to the GSOT. :mad: Did you know that the Rams O was originally referred to as 'The Warner Brothers?'

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I DO remember that ^^^!! My buddy and I called them that for a few weeks. Still like Mt. Crushmore BTW.....lolz

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
How about a simple alteration of the Fearsome Foursome = The Fearsome Four (for the 4 1st rounders)

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread reminds me of the crappy garage bands I played in and how we'd get loaded and sit around for hours trying to come up with a name for the band. The names we came up with were always better than the band.

Our soon-to-be legendary D will be anointed by the media with a name befitting their ferocity soon enough. Just hope it isn't by that ESPN dumbass Chris Berman who first used 'The Greatest Show On Earth' to describe the Rams O, which was later changed to the GSOT. :mad: Did you know that the Rams O was originally referred to as 'The Warner Brothers?'
Craziest band name we came up with: Johnny Snatch and the Poontang Cowboys.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Craziest band name we came up with: Johnny Snatch and the Poontang Cowboys.

I have your CD, "Yippee Ki Yay." :rockon:

23mamub.jpg

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have your CD, "Yippee Ki Yay." :rockon:

23mamub.jpg
The craziest thing is I actually have a photo of me holding the guitar the little headbanger is holding! Too weird!!!!!

Attachments

• t 007.JPG
    t 007.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 150

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The craziest thing is I actually have a photo of me holding the guitar the little headbanger is holding! Too weird!!!!!

At first I thought that was a Gibson Flying V in the emoticon but looking at your pic I have no clue. Is that a Schecter?

Btw I think we're derailing the heck out of this thread and I'm not setting a good example here. Apologies to all. :oops:

SierraRam

Recreational User
At first I thought that was a Gibson Flying V in the emoticon but looking at your pic I have no clue. Is that a Schecter?

Btw I think we're derailing the heck out of this thread and I'm not setting a good example here. Apologies to all. :oops:

Do you mean Micheal Schenker of UFO & MSG? nice!

OK - back on trac:

D-Line: Fantastic 4
Defense: Gateway River Monsters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SACK LOUIS would fit and it's appropriate. This defense will be great because of the entire 11 guys and the mad scientist of blitz Williams calling them on gameday. Rams have a strong sack history, that nickname would stick once the media gets a hold of it.

Just get some signs out there in preseason: WELCOME TO SACK LOUIS <INSERT TEAM NAME HERE>.