our biggest needs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
most people would say our biggest need is wr, but i think we need ol,cbs, and lbs that can tackle. our wr are ok. i might suggest getting a te in the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Our biggest need is wins. We have the players now to do that.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't think our offense isn't far off from being pretty damn good (with Sam), especially with Stacy playing the way he is. We've killed ourselves with drops and penalties.
I would say or D is way more of a concern from what we've seen this year.

CB, another good safety with TJ and OL depth.

jjab360

Legend
Tbh, it's not even about not having holes anymore, it's about the guys we have that are supposed to be stars playing like stars.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
they should have kept cortland in the slot and tru on the outside

F. Mulder

Starter
Discipline regarding penalties, gap containment. Accountability by coaches and players. The ability of receivers to actually fight for balls. The ability to play fundamentally sound football.

Looking at positions they need another DT/CB/Safety

Offensively either a WR steps up or they need another one as well as backup QB and probably 2-3 new OL come next season.

I'm all in for the "youth" of this team but one time when you want to defend them take a look at the continuous lead in penalties. Look at the continued number of dropped passes. Look at the number of FIRST and SECOND round players starting. Hell they should be the GSOT on offense and the 85 Bears on Defense with all that talent.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
In order; OL, S, CB

Agreed.

Need another RB later in the draft and a really fat DT for first and third downs.

But here's the question....

WHAT ABOUT QB AND WR????

We need size at WR and somebody not named Clemons. You know, a guy that actually has potential to be good if Sam goes down again. Not good putting all your eggs in on QB baskett...

Maybe the offense really does just need some guards... Who knows anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Agreed.

Need another RB later in the draft and a really fat DT for first and third downs.

WHAT ABOUT QB AND WR????

We need size at WR and somebody not named Clemens. You know, a guy that actually has potential to be good if Sam goes down again. Not good putting all your eggs in on QB baskett...

I suspect we'll draft a developmental QB 4th round or later.

I don't see the need for a WR.

lockdnram21

Legend
Agreed.

WHAT ABOUT QB AND WR????

We need size at WR and somebody not named Clemens. You know, a guy that actually has potential to be good if Sam goes down again. Not good putting all your eggs in on QB baskett...

we dont need wr our wr did good today

lockdnram21

Legend

we need to get a qb in the second or 3rd just in case bradfords not back in the beginning

V3

Hall of Fame
Tbh, it's not even about not having holes anymore, it's about the guys we have that are supposed to be stars playing like stars.

That either means the players they drafted aren't what people thought they were or the coaching isn't good. So if people think our players are fine, then what coaches need to go? If those people don't think certain coaches need to go, then why do they think anything will change?

V3

Hall of Fame
We need:

FS and CB- both MAJOR priorities

WR- we don't have a dependable WR on this team. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Interior OL- C, LG, and RG are all needed.

MLB- Sorry, JL isn't worth his contract. He can't shed blocks and he over-pursues. He may be cerebral and a leader but that isn't enough when teams continually run all over you.

V3

Hall of Fame
Quick and Givens did good. Baily had a decent catch

2 catches for 30 yards (Quick) is good? I expect more from a second year player that was the first player taken in the second round.