Our 2017 draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I can't remember a draft like this in a long while where so many rookies have contributed. Beyond that, it looks like we have multiple players that could be true difference makers moving forward. All of this without a 1st rounder!!!

Was this Sneed flexing a bit after being under Fisher's thumb the last few years? Was this McVays/Wade Phillips influence on Snead's draft? Or were we just due to hit on a bunch or picks?

2nd- Everett
3rd - Kupp
3rd- John Johnson
4th- Reynolds
4th - Ebukam

I left Smart and Price off the list because we don't REALLY know what they are yet. The five listed above here I think have all shown that they will be legit players in this league. Maybe a few even better than that.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't remember a draft like this in a long while where so many rookies have contributed. Beyond that, it looks like we have multiple players that could be true difference makers moving forward. All of this without a 1st rounder!!!

Was this Sneed flexing a bit after being under Fisher's thumb the last few years? Was this McVays/Wade Phillips influence on Snead's draft? Or were we just due to hit on a bunch or picks?

2nd- Everett
3rd - Kupp
3rd- John Johnson
4th- Reynolds
4th - Ebukam

I left Smart and Price off the list because we don't REALLY know what they are yet. The five listed above here I think have all shown that they will be legit players in this league. Maybe a few even better than that.

I don't think any team is "just due to hit in a bunch of picks"...I tink it's Ahead and McVay being in the same page with regard to
what this team needed to become competitive..Turns out that they've been even better than anybody could have thought they would be...I do agree that Snead being unshackled from Fisher is very important...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that we should also give a huge helping of credit to this coaching staff for rapidly developing the talent brought in.

Something that was sorely lacking under Fisher in too many instances.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's not forget about Sam Rogers. He should be on the team next year with a full year in an NFL weight room.

Also, Snead is responsible for unearthing several key UDFAs in Justin Davis (RB), Johnny Mundt (TE), Jake Eldrenkamp (OG/C, and Omarius Bryant (NT).

Imagine what McSnead can do with a first round pick next year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know, but I think our 1st round draft pick has been playing really well.....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know, but I think our 1st round draft pick has been playing really well.....

He sure has. If the rams didn't spend it on him they may still be waiting for Paxton lynch to show that he can play in the league.