OT's that allowed no QB pressures during Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Whitworth is such a beast. I'm so happy I can watch this offense now without constantly worrying about Grob getting run by or negating a big play with a hold.

I watched a tiny bit of the Detroit game, and I'll say this - it's good for Matt Stafford that he gets the ball out quick.

I rooted hard for Greg when he was here, but man he really just did not get it done.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I watched a tiny bit of the Detroit game, and I'll say this - it's good for Matt Stafford that he gets the ball out quick.

I rooted hard for Greg when he was here, but man he really just did not get it done.
IDK, Do they have GRob at LT or RT?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Watch a lil...of that 4th quarter....exciting game...and G-Rob was picking up stunts....and all kinds of stuff...think they ran the ball a lil more effective than another team I know well....In fact, the guy looks competent...with competent coaching....reminds me of a certain QB I know pretty well.

We could USE Greg Robinson on the Right side....simple as that...Hell, he was going against Chandler Jones.... a top notch DE...and that #44....speed rusher from Mizzu.

I'm finished....I'll let you guys continue to throw stones and we live in a glass house.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Watch a lil...of that 4th quarter....exciting game...and G-Rob was picking up stunts....and all kinds of stuff...think they ran the ball a lil more effective than another team I know well....In fact, the guy looks competent...with competent coaching....reminds me of a certain QB I know pretty well.

We could USE Greg Robinson on the Right side....simple as that...Hell, he was going against Chandler Jones.... a top notch DE...and that #44....speed rusher from Mizzu.

I'm finished....I'll let you guys continue to throw stones and we live in a glass house.

Well, we have to at least consider what he did during his time with the Rams, and it wasn't what any of us was hoping to see.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If mcvay was willing to let him go ... I'm good with decision

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Well, we have to at least consider what he did during his time with the Rams, and it wasn't what any of us was hoping to see.
I can honestly say, since 2012...I haven't seen the Rams offense show me anything of what I wanted to see...not even the brief flashes of Gurley in 2014 or B Quick...ahahahahaahahahah, I meant Kenny Britt last year...nope...it looked like they weren't trying to score.