Other NFL teams complete game videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Isn't that the one where Taylor had Joe Montana hearing footsteps?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't that the one where Taylor had Joe Montana hearing footsteps?
I think so--the play where he escapes LT, but then gets hammered by Leonard Marshall. Play starts at 1:46:20

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
That was just straight crazy...Air Coryell at it's finest.
Yeah. I don't remember watching that game, but it's definitely a Fouts primer. Cool game.

Last edited:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yeah. I don't remember watching that game, but it's definitely a Fouts primer. Cool game.
So long ago I don't remember if I came to it in-progress or watched from the opening kickoff. But what a frickin' game that was...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I remember watching the YouTube video of the Cowboys Colts SB...1970 I think.

The pregame show consisted of Namath and Kurt Gowdy just sitting around a table talking in Miami along the harbor. The halftime show is hilarious...a completely different time for sure.

Also at halftime they talk about the recent deaths of Vince Lombardi & Brian Piccolo, trying to raise money to beat cancer... So not everything changed.

View: https://youtu.be/Qer0GHsuUKk

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Man, that was so fun listening to Travolta/Namath speaking for so long and in such depth. And as for his opinions, no player would speak with such candor today, sadly.

And Curt Gowdy’s shirt—a sartorial masterpiece. You know dude got play with that day.

Last edited: