Other games...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is the 2nd time the Chiefs have given up 41 points in as many weeks. Yikes. And there's still 11 mins left. Double yikes.

If the Colts can't beat the Browns @ home then they are in REAL big trouble.

Looks like the Ravens could be the 2010 version of the Texans. Have an amazing game 1 then lay flat the next week...

Seattle is a joke...but the Cards are whoopin on the Redskins. Huh???

Oakland and Buffalo are playin the best game so far. LOL.

Cam Newton was a HoFer last week. This week he's a rookie. ha.

Oh geez...is it Monday yet???

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Oakland/Buffalo was a fantastic game. The Raiders had a great chance to win it on that last play but that rookie Bills defender timed his jump perfectly to intercept it and didnt let go of the ball. I had the Lions/Chiefs on until CBS FINALLY decided to switch to a more competitive game so I was able to catch a decent amount of the 4th Qtr of this game.

I also got to see another Josh Freeman comeback win. The Bucs were a completely different team in the 2nd half. This was a huge win for them. They play Atlanta next week and would have had a good chance at being 0-3.

What is up with Chansi Stuckey having late game fumbles? He did that with the Browns last year and now it happens with the Cards. Its crazy to think about just how close the Cards and Niners were to being 2-0, and now the Rams have a chance to avoid the NFC West sweep tonight!

During and after the Chargers/Pats game I kept hearing stuff on how can teams stop the Pats offense, how do you slow down Brady, etc. Did everyone completely forget about what the Jets did in the playoffs? That wasnt the complete blueprint to stopping the Pats but the biggest key to slowing down Brady has to be pressure up the middle, and on top of that your secondary needs to have good coverage, especially on the TEs.

Passing yards is quickly becoming the most overrated stat in the NFL. I saw someone say this on Twitter and I completely agreed. People keep throwing out the stats on Brady and Newton so far, and yeah they are nice to mention, but we dont need to go so nuts on the records being broken or tied. Its a passing league, I know that, but the Panthers are still 0-2. People also need to factor in late game garbage statistics. Newton had 3 INTs, and the Panther lost the lead in the 2nd half and had to try and catch up so he was throwing the ball a lot. Of course the Packers D will give up yards but the only thing that matters is not letting Panthers get back into the game. I think hes gonna be a good QB, but I just think there way too much praise being thrown around for yards thrown by QBs in general and I think its gonna get worse as the season goes along.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The Panthers have adopted the same strategy a beginner Madden player uses. Run deep patterns and throw the ball as far as you can.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry - but the only thing I take from the other games is that all three NFC West teams lost. I DO wish there was a way that the Whiners AND the Cowgirls could have lost this week but it is hard to argue with the outcome for a Rams fan. And who doesn't love the production of the Seattle offense - 164 total yards? Are you kidding me? 31 yards rushing?