OTA ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
isnt OTA's open to public? if Yes does it cost? Just wondering because i wanted to go this year

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't believe OTA's are. Just training camp.

I could be wrong.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I don't believe OTA's are. Just training camp.

I could be wrong.

You are correct. Training camp is the only time for "open" practices. They usually start the last Sat in July. The actually schedule for ALL the training camp "open practices" will be posted sometime around the first week of July. Times and dates.

Not every practice is OPEN. Usually 3-4 per week once they start. Usually the days before/after Preseason games aren't listed, and there are days built in throughout the month that just are not "open to the public".

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
You are correct. Training camp is the only time for "open" practices. They usually start the last Sat in July. The actually schedule for ALL the training camp "open practices" will be posted sometime around the first week of July. Times and dates.

Not every practice is OPEN. Usually 3-4 per week once they start. Usually the days before/after Preseason games aren't listed, and there are days built in throughout the month that just are not "open to the public".

CoachO, are you going to be there this year? If so, will you be posting your daily reports. Really appreciated those last year

CoachO

Hall of Fame
CoachO, are you going to be there this year? If so, will you be posting your daily reports. Really appreciated those last year

Thank you,, and have every intention of being there again this year. Looking forward to what should be one of he most entertaining and intriguing training camp in a long time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Thank you,, and have every intention of being there again this year. Looking forward to what should be one of he most entertaining and intriguing training camp in a long time.
I agree wish I was close enough to attend. The competition to make this team could be fierce and a lot of fun to watch. I'm interested to hear how the DBs shake out and who the surprises will be.