OT Staley on the trade block

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It may be great time to start "Shopping at the 49er Supermarket" But I don't see them wanting to do any division opponent any favor's!(y);):mrburnsevil:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hmmmm. wonder who they value from the team (only) they beat this year? oh wait, we can help their future by trading useful draft pic.....................nevermind. cant wait til the seahawks get him.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade him head up for Havenstein....move G-Rob to RT....

hey it's a thought....
watching GRob being beaten by the RDE isnt much of an improvement. i guess keenum can see the hit coming at least. or the impending holding call so he can throw the ball into the stands and not an opponents hands.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't feel like the Rams should be buyers at this point

Me either but it bears watching. Staley's still got some ball left in him.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Unfortunately, we traded all of our ammo for a guy holding a clip board. No trades for at least three years

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I heard somewhere that the Browns are shopping Joe Thomas for a second rounder. Would you guys prefer Staley or Thomas? Both are around the same age. Would the Browns be interested in Keenum?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I heard somewhere that the Browns are shopping Joe Thomas for a second rounder. Would you guys prefer Staley or Thomas? Both are around the same age. Would the Browns be interested in Keenum?

Why would they trade for Keenum, if they could get a draft pick? Throwing in Keenum may make it a higher pick needed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if they'd trade Aaron Lynch.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Date of birth: August 30, 1984 (age 32)

UFA in 2020

2016 Cap Hit $8,300,000
2017 Cap Hit $11,150,000
2018 Cap Hit $7,700,000
2019 Cap Hit $7,700,000
Ehhhhh I'm still put off by thr jake long injuries. Just me though

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Ehhhhh I'm still put off by thr jake long injuries. Just me though

I feel ya on the J.Long memories. The Rams trading any of their 2017 draft picks for any veteran players is practically a pipe dream.

Without having a #1 pick in 2017 they are the last team looking to make a trade using draft picks unless it's a major discount and steal for a stud veteran at the low cost of a 5th or 6th rounder etc.. Trading a player(s) for a player might be a tiny possibility but even still very doubtful.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of G-Robs holding calls are straight BS....
note the term "impending". deserved or not, its flagged, its accepted, its minus 10 yards + the play.

just like the "impending" non-holding call on all robert quinn blockers.