Ot: Anyone Else Having Issues With Chrome And This Site?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
weird.. that should have cured most problems.. Neither here nor there.. Hope everyone survived.
Dude, I went through withdrawals without Rams on Demand during the combine:confused: But I figured it out. Thought you guys found a way to get rid of me.:mad:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you give it a good stern talking to and convince it to come back online? ;)

Nah. That happens when my internet decides not to stop working randomly for 15-20 minutes every night. And by stern talking to, I mean shouting every curse word known to man and occasionally handing out computer spankings. :D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nah. That happens when my internet decides not to stop working randomly for 15-20 minutes every night. And by stern talking to, I mean shouting every curse word known to man and occasionally handing out computer spankings. :D
That used to happen to me...Time Warner/Roadrunner, I finally had to can them, because they wouldn't admit, or try to fix it.

I think it was the feds doing downloads at the same time every night...they are so predictable.

PhxRam

That used to happen to me...Time Warner/Roadrunner, I finally had to can them, because they wouldn't admit, or try to fix it.

I think it was the feds doing downloads at the same time every night...they are so predictable.

Does any company have a worse reputation then time warner? I dont think I have heard of one success story about them

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yep. It's Time Warner. Sadly, I don't have the option to switch. Oh well, won't have to deal with them in a few more months.