1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ot: Anyone Else Having Issues With Chrome And This Site?

Discussion in 'SITE HELP | TESTING MODE' started by Sum1BTRthnU, Feb 25, 2014.

1. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I did that first and it still didn't work for me.

2. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

weird.. that should have cured most problems.. Neither here nor there.. Hope everyone survived.

3. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Did you give it a good stern talking to and convince it to come back online? ;)

4. DR RAM Rams Lifer

Dude, I went through withdrawals without Rams on Demand during the combine:confused: But I figured it out. Thought you guys found a way to get rid of me.:mad:

5. jrry32 Well-Known Member

Nah. That happens when my internet decides not to stop working randomly for 15-20 minutes every night. And by stern talking to, I mean shouting every curse word known to man and occasionally handing out computer spankings. :D

6. DR RAM Rams Lifer

That used to happen to me...Time Warner/Roadrunner, I finally had to can them, because they wouldn't admit, or try to fix it.

I think it was the feds doing downloads at the same time every night...they are so predictable.

7. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Does any company have a worse reputation then time warner? I dont think I have heard of one success story about them

8. jrry32 Well-Known Member

Yep. It's Time Warner. Sadly, I don't have the option to switch. Oh well, won't have to deal with them in a few more months.