Osweiler or Manning; who do you start?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you start going into the playoffs?

• Brock Osweiler

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Depends on Manning's health. Probably Brock.

Come on Counselor we need a full commitment here, it's like a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed....We need more bacon on this issue.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Manning because of his name. Oh wait he's shit now. Let's go with Brock. Experience means jack shit if your tossing 2 picks for every TD. I'll take the kid that can get the ball down field. Manning is done.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on Counselor we need a full commitment here, it's like a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed....We need more bacon on this issue.

If Manning is fully healthy, I'd play him. If he's not, I'm starting Brock. I don't think he'll be fully healthy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Manning because of his name.

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
All things being equal, and as much as I've liked the guy through the years, I don't see how they can start Manning at this point...

DenverRam

Starter
yea like i sad, nobody in denver knows mannings health, only the coaches and manning.

The foot injury he had is supposed to last alot longer, but if you tear it completely, it helps or something, so maybe he teared it completely to be able to play.

I was watching Mannings practice when he came back last week, and he could still not fully go down on his right foot to plant before he throws. So i think the injury is still a concern, unless that has changed since a week ago.

I would chose a 60% healthy manning over Brock though. If it is his offense he is running, not kubiaks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I voted Manning. But now that I reflect on his game the past couple years.... Start Oz, and bring the old man off the bench. That shit is made for TV.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty sure this debate has been put to bed.

Yes. Manning is their best shot.

Not saying he's taking them to the SB, but I'd roll the dice with Manning over Osweiler.